The frail artist picked at his fingernails. He didn't know what to say.

"And before you say anything, I don't expect you to forgive me. Not right away anyways. But I also want to propose that we start over." The raven haired man stuck his hand out for a handshake. "My names Dabi."

Tomura hesitated for a long moment before responding. "Tomura. I don't do handshakes." He glanced up at Dabi who had a huge grin on his face. He could feel his cheeks heating up a bit. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Uh... I... well I really didn't expect that to work. I thought you'd ignore me." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Consider yourself lucky then. Now are you done here? Because I'd really like to be alone again."

"Almost. You look like shit."

Tomura scowled. "Thanks."

"No i-" Dabi groaned. "I didn't mean it like that. I just mean you look like you haven't slept at all, your neck is scratched to hell, and you probably haven't eaten anything."

Tomura raised an eyebrow. "And..?"

"I'm gonna get you back on track creep." Dabi said, a lopsided grin aimed at Tomura.

The blue haired man rolled his eyes and started to cocoon himself again. "Fuck off"

"Sorry sweetheart. You're out of luck." Dabi said, stepping forward and taking the blanket away from the man who scowled at him in response. "I'm gonna help you be a human being again."

Tomura groaned and laid back. "I don't want your help."

"I know you don't but friends help friends." He said, folding up the blanket and setting it on the foot of the bed.

The frail artist looked up at him with a confused look. "Who said we were friends...? I strongly dislike you."

"That's progress! You didn't say you hate me. Also I said it. Right now. We're friends." Dabi said, grinning. "Now get up. I'm gonna give you thirty minutes to be showered and dressed in clean clothes. Then I'm taking you to get some food."

"What if I reject your little date?" Tomura asked, pretending to be uninterested. He was actually very flattered that Dabi seemed to care.

"Then I'll just drag your ass with me. You're obviously not heavy." He replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're choice. You either come willingly or you come as a hostage."

Tomura groaned in response and Dabi smiled. "See you in half an hour!" And with that he left the small dorm room.

________________

Thirty minutes later, Tomura was showered and dressed in fresh black skinny jeans and his regular black hoodie. Dabi has came and knocked on the door exactly thirty minutes after he left and Tomura begrudgingly followed him out to his car.

"When did you last eat?" Dabi asked, pulling out of the school parking lot.

"I don't know... yesterday around this time I think?" He answered, picking at his jeans.

"That's a long time to go without eating..." Dabi said, glancing at the blue haired man who only shrugged in response. "What did you eat?"

         "Chips... and I drank some water.." he said quietly, knowing how bad he's been taking care of himself.

         "Tomura. You cannot live like that." Dabi said, expressing genuine concern.

         "Yea I know. I'm not stupid, I just haven't felt like eating." He replied, looking out the window.

          "Which is my fault"

        Tomura rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself. It happens all the time"

         Dabi frowned. "So that's why you're so skinny..."

         The blue haired man slouched in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. "Whatever."

        "Not whatever. You should take care of yourself."

          "Why do you care so much?! Just fuck off already..." Tomura said, feeling embarrassed by all the attention Dabi was suddenly giving him.

         Dabi was taken aback by this. "I... I don't. But Toga and Magne do and they couldn't seem to knock some sense into you so now I'm here."

         "Well you should just stop trying. I've been doing this for a long time. You, of all people, aren't going to be able to help me."

         "I can try. I got you to come to lunch with me didn't I?" The raven haired man asked, grinning a bit.

          "Only because you threatened to take me as a hostage."

         "And you threatened to kill me. The world is full of empty promises."

         Tomura scowled. "Wrong. I'll still kill you"

          "Whatever you say sweetheart"

          "Don't call me that."

______________

OKAY SO this definitely sucks I'm sorry. It's a l o t of dialogue which I got bored of writing pretty frequently but I wanted to get it done by tonight so yea. I think it sucked but I wanna know what you think! Did Tomura forgive Dabi too quickly? Does Dabi have good intentions? Is Toga most definitely hiding in the backseat? Who knows. As always, vote if you enjoyed this chapter and constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcome :)
-Tomi