Just Fluff

Connor's POV

Evan was over at my place for the night. We were watching 'Wall-E', Evan's favorite movie. I heard Evan yawn and he rested his head on my shoulder. 'How cute' I thought. I carefully moved him so I could carry him to my room. On the way upstairs I was staring at Evan. "I wish I could tell you I love you, Evan" I mumbled quietly. I gently placed Evan on the bed and crawled in next to him. I kissed his forehead. "Good night Evan", I whispered and fell asleep

Evan's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I noticed Connor was nowhere upstairs and went downstairs. "Good morning Evan", I heard Connor say from the kitchen. "G-good morning C-Connor", I stuttered. "Sit down, breakfast is ready", Connor said. I sat down and he put a plate of pancakes in front of me and sat down beside me. "T-thank you, Connor", I said, blushing slightly for some reason. 'Holy fern, could he be any more perfect'  I thought and didn't realize I was staring at him. I've had a crush on Connor throughout senior year, but I never had the courage to tell him. He looked over and I quickly look away.  'Dang it, he thinks you're creepy now' I thought as I blushed. "Evan...", Connor began. "Y-yeah?" "I-I...Never mind. Forget I tried to say anything", He got up and put his plate in the sink. "I-if you n-need to tell me a-anything... I-I'm here for y-you", I stated. Connor smiled and walked over to me.

Connor's POV

I smiled, thankful to have a friend like Evan. I walked over to him and lifted his chin. Truth be told I've liked him for a while now. "Evan... Tell me if you don't like this". I could see the confusion on his face and kissed him. He gasped, surprised. Eventually, though, he started to kiss back. 'Thank god, I was so scared I made the wrong move'. I pulled away first and watched Evan get all flustered, and it was adorable. "Evan, I love you", I said. Evan looked shocked but then smiled. "I love you too Connor".

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS TRASH! This is my first Dear Evan Hansen book so if I mess something up please tell me. I'm trying to come up with ideas but I'm not setting posting dates. I have gymnastics and schoolwork I have to deal with so... Yeah! Sorry if this sucks ;~;. Anyway THANK YOU FOR READING and I'll see ya in the next chapter. Bai!