Being adopted by Andy Biersack

Andy's point of view:
**BEEP BEEP BEEP**
I woke up in my bed next to juliet when my alarm clock started screaming, I look at the time and it's nine in the morning. I stretched my arms and yawn, leaning over I plant a kiss on Juliet's forehead causing her to wake up.
"Morning dragonfly!" I say with a smile.
"Morning!" Juliet says yawning only fluttering her eyes open for a second before drifting off to sleep again.
I get up out of bed and walk into the kitchen in my batman pajama bottoms and grab a pan from the cupboard. I decide to make eggs,waffles,bacon, and sausage. I grab my headphones and listen to music while I cook. Crow walks into the kitchen and starts to eat the little bit of cat food we had left, meaning I would have to make a trip to the store soon. Once the food is done I set the table and go back into the bedroom to wake up juliet.
"Hey sunshine, the foods ready!"
"Okay, give me a few minuets to wake up."
I walk back to the kitchen and sit down to eat, taking a bite of my sausage first. After a few minuets Juliet walks into the kitchen abd eats with me. It's unusually quiet and if I'm going to be completely honest that scares me, because when Juliet is quiet in the mornings she's either sick, or thinking about making a life changing decision.
"How you feeling babe?" I asked her taking a bite out of my waffles.
"I'm fine. Just got some stuff on my mind that's all." She replies.
"What's on your mind dragonfly?"
"Well, it's just that it always seems so quiet around here and it's always the two of us. I love spending time with you but I just feel like there's something missing." Juliet says grabbing my hand and holding it.
"So what do you suppose we do?" I asked hoping that this isn't her way of saying she wants to have a baby.
"I think that we should adopt someone!" Juliet says with a slight smile.
"Really?" It's all I could say, I had no clue what to think. I would love to do it, I just feel like it would be a lot of work.

"Yeah, I think it would be a great idea. I wouldn't want to get a little kid though I want to get someone around the age of fifteen or sixteen." Juliet says.
After a minuet of thinking I finally decide that Juliet is right. "Alright go get ready to go."
"Yay! I'll be ready in an hour or less and you need to change out of your batman pajamas." Juliet giggles.

Juliet finishes her food and walks to our room to get ready, I follow behind her and as she gets in the shower I start getting dressed. I put on black jeans and a black shirt with a skull on it and throw my boots on. As I wait for Juliet to finish getting ready I start to think about how much things are going to change. How am I going to tell the band? The fans? How is everyone going to take it? I'm lost in deep thought when Juliet walks into the living room grabbing my car keys.
"You ready white rabbit?" she asks me.
"Yeah let's go adopt someone!" I say and get off the couch heading to the car.
My whole life is about to change.