what now?

Andys pov:

As well pull up to the nearest orphanage I start to think about something important. Juliet and I both know what age we want but do we want a girl or a boy? I've always wanted a daughter, but Juliet and I never talked about what she ever wanted to have first if we have kids.
"Hey dragonfly baby?" I stutter.

"Yes Andy?" She asks.

"Umm do you think we should decide on if we want a boy or girl before we go in?" I say.

"Andy, I don't care if we get a boy or girl, because no matter what, I'm going to love him or her with all of my heart!" Juliet says sweetly her eyes glistening like they do.

Juliet had something about her that I didn't see in a lot of people. She definitely is a wild child though!

I realized that Juliet was right, this is a good idea and I'm excited for this change to come.

I park the car and get out and walk around to Juliet's door and open it for her. I press the doorbell and am almost instantly greeted by a lady with dark brown hair and a bright smile.

"Hello! You must be Andy and Juliet! I got your voicemail just a few minutes ago!" She says, I completely forgot that Juliet called before we showed up.

"Yes that's us! We wanted to take a look around and interview some of the kids. We are hoping to adopt one today!" Juliet says.

"Ah yes I will have them all line up in five minuets in the dinner hall, I'll also have the boys and girls separated." The lady who I now know as Mrs.Tracy, well at least according to her name tag, says.

Juliet and I wait inside and about ten minuets later Mrs.Tracy comes back to bring us to the dinner hall. Boys and girls from the ages of about 4 to 17 are surrounding the dinning hall all separate. I decide to go straight to the girls so Juliet talks to the boys. I have always wanted a daughter so of course it was my natural instinct to go straight here.

Juliets POV:
Andy of course goes straight to the girls, leaving me stuck looking at the boys and I quickly realize I don't want a teenage boy. If I have a boy I want them to be a little bit younger. I do feel bad though for not giving the teenagers any thought so I talk to one of them for a few minuets before going up to a little boy. He looked about nine or ten years old and he looked like he was scared. Of course I naturally grew curious and told Mrs.Tracy that I wanted to interview the boy privately. She brought us both into a room and left us alone.

"Hi my name is Juliet! What's your name?" I say with a big grin on my face.

"My name is Austin." He says looking for some reason sad.

"I like your name, how old are you buddy?" I ask trying to get him to open up more.

Still he had this sad expression on his face, "I'm ten years old."

"Wow double digits, that's awesome!" I say.

"Yeah I guess it is." Still???

"Hey buddy can I ask you something serious?" I ask.

"Sure, go ahead." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

"How come you seem so sad?" I ask quietly.

"It's a very long story. I came here with three of my sisters. They haven't been adopted and we get to see each other every day so I guess I'm just kind of Scared that you'll adopt me and I won't ever see them again. I love them a lot." Austin says and he starts to cry.

"Hey buddy please don't cry! I'll let you in on a little secret." I say to him.

He looks up and doesn't say a word. So I whisper in his ear, "I won't adopt you. I know how much you care about them and it's so sweet that you don't want to leave them."