A Firey Demise

[Wallace's POV]

I woke up at around 9:00 AM, I had to hurry to get ready and rush to Slateport, the new champion, Alley, was going to Kalos with Brendan and Steven.

I got up in a hurry, getting dressed fast and eating some toast before heading out, I jumped on Milotic and surfed to the Shipyard in Slateport.

I was just in time, I saw the three stading as the ship came in, and people started boarding.

"W-Wait!" I yelled out. Steven looked startled, and he looked at me sadly.

"I.. I'm glad you could make it..." He said, frowning. "S-Sorry! I had to avoid battles and Wild Pokemon and I ended up taking long..."

Steven looked me in the eyes. "So, we're not actually going to... Train... This team of criminals is stirring up trouble, and We need to help..."

I jumped, and looked at him, dropping my powerful act. "W-What?!A-Are you joking!? I should come and help! I will not let you go get yourself hurt!"

He smiled, not very sincerly "Ehehe... You can't... With me and the champion gone, someone needs to stay here." "No! I insist! I have to come!" I yelled back.

Steven looked down, "You are staying."

He was visibly saddened. "T-Then you stay! They'll be fine! Alley thwarted Magma single-handedly! And with Brendan with her? Twice the power!"

He frowned, and pinned me against the map, holding my wrists. "S-Steven?" He leans in a bit. "I have to go, Wallace" tears rolled down our cheeks as he kisses me

. "Mph!" I was startled at first, then kissed back. He pulled away, his voice shaking a bit. "I-I'll not send two children alone. I've heard that someone has been physically harmed." He sighed. "They mean buisness"

I looked down, and nodded, he hugged me as he boarded the ship with Alley and Brendan, I waved as the ferry left the bulding.

Walking back home, I didn't talk to anyone, I stayed completely silent. Once I got home, I layed right back in bed, the clock said 10:36 AM. I sighed, just wishing it was night so I could fall asleep.

I walked back out, and headed to the gym. I stood at my spot for the rest of the day, only two battles, I won one of them, After the uneventful time at the gym, I head home, and lay right down, not bothering to change into pajamas, I fell asleep immediatly.

The only big thing I did the next day was close up the gym. Man it felt lonely now.

[Steven's POV]

I stepped off the ferry, they made sure that I didn't have anything dangerous on me, seemed to be due to the Flare problem, we rushed immediately to the Power Plant outside Lumiose city.

It was pure chaos.

The second I walked in, I saw as a Flare member threw this boy with blonde hair, his glasses falling off as he hits the wall. I stare in complete shock as Alley rushes forward to help him, Brendan running to stand by the side of the kids battling.

I run to help the boy also, a little girl with a Dedenne runs over. "Clemont! Are you ok!?" she says, squealing in fear. "I-I think something's broken..." He said hoarsely. I checked, his shoulder was broken, I picked him up and placed him in a safe spot, and some workers decided to help protect him.

I ran forward, forgetting pokemon as I charged towards the grunt that threw the boy, I found myself blocking his attacks and throwing punches. I could hear Alley yelling. "Steven! Let's be civil about this!" But I didn't listen. Another boy in a blue coat ran forward, and kicked at him from behind.