CHAPTER 2-FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

First day of school. I am studying in my own school so ofcourse I am exempted in all the activities. Well, another year another friends :) my maintaining grade is 88-95. When I got lower than 88 my mom will surely get my tab from me and will be held for 1week.

Flag ceremony is about to start. Usually the flag ceremony starts at 6am in the morning but this time it's already 6:30am. Why tho? Well, I hope this will end til 8am haha :D so that our first subject will be occupied :D

'Coz our first subject is MAPEH -.- and it's fucking boring -.- well, I can cut class whenever I want to. hahaha *evil laugh*

Well, I'm here sitting at my couch in my room in my school haha :D well, I have my own room in my own school :) not a classroom but instead a bed/entertainment room :D happy kiddo.

*bell rang*

That means that our class is about to start. Oh yes thank god for continuing the flag ceremony til 8am hahaha lol. :D happy kiddo. Well, I'm lazy enough to stand up and walk -.- but I need to. I already stood up and put some make-up so that I would look so pretty. I'm the owner of this school so no one can bully me or bring me down. Ofcourse, first of all I am the owner and also I am the validectorian of our school. :) And for your information, I am the validectorian not because I am the owner of this school but because I have that brain to pass all the exams and get all the medals that I buy -.- lol. hahaha :D

So here I am, walking down the hallway to my room. -.-

"Angelaaaaa!!!"

Who the hell is that? How dare him or her shout my name in public-.- geeeez. When I turn my head to see who the hell is that, I saw him walking down the hallway.

Omgggg :') Rex is here geeez. :) Rex is my ultimate crush :") Since I was 7years old, he was my crush sht menn. I fixed myself to face him :) ♥♥♥

"Angela, do you have a book named The Vampire women?" -rex.

"Hm, yes I do have. But let's just say, it's not meant to be borrowed by you." -me. I am a bratt in our school. Although he's my crush, I need to tell him by actions that I am higher than him and he is just a student. haha *evil laugh*

"Oh really?! *sad face* okay. Thankyou for answering my question." -rex. He looks so disappointed. Ohhh, he's so cute :(

"Don't be sad. *laughs* I'm just kiddin' :) you can borrow it ofcourse *smiles widely*" -me. *lol*

"Thanks Angela thankyou thankyou. I really need that book. :) When and where can I get that to you? *smiles more widely*" -rex.

"Oh just meet me tomorrow before you go to class. Okay?!" -me.

"Okay, byeeee." -rex.

Omg, I think I'm melting :( geeez. Rex just talk to me. ughhhh. ★★★ We'll meet? Okay fine.

Well, I'm going to class now. -.- I need to look gorgeous. Fierce. To look that I'm higher than any other :)

Hm, Rex is my classmate since Grade 9 started. :) but he came from the province out there! He's coutring me since then but even though he's my ultimate crush, I am not entertaining him because I really love my father :) ♥♥ harhar ★★

Okay fine, class dismissed. My friends and I will go to mall to shop. Realizing that I have an appointment to the Principal after class sht geez.

I run til I reach the Principal's Office's door. Okay breathe.

"Good Afternoon mam. Sorry I'm late in about 5minutes. Can I ask why do yah like me to meet you? Is there anything you need mam? Salary increase? What?"

I said without breathing cause I am really angry and tired. She made me run. I run cause I wanna go shopping sht her.

"No Angela, you're wrong. I want to resign cause I can't take your rudeness." the principal murmured.

"Okay fine no worry. I can handle my own school. Go pack your things and leave my school. This is your last salary, 20k. Fuck yah." I blurted with sarcasm.

"Mrs. Mayamata, you will be the principal of my school. I really need to go now. Fuck yah both bye." I added.

Fuck them. They just want money from me. -.- before I go to mall, I go straight to the school treasurer and get some money out there.

"Hi Ms. Geronimo, can I get the half of the sales?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes mam sure. Just fill up this form and sign this papers so the school would know." she said respectfully.

"Okay. How much is the half yah?"

"5 million mam."

"Woah! Fuck that 5million. I'll just get 500k. please." I am surprised with 5million. sht that. I just need some money to shop all I want and 500k is effin enough I think.

After the conversation, I run to my friends and we go shop.

@mall.

Fuck these things I'am with. Ugh, they're pushing me to buy things even though I don't want. Hell yah. So, I just chose to go home then.

Finally, I reach the parking lot.

"Angela." some one call my name? who's that?

"Hi, Angela." Rex is in front of me. Ugh I'm melting.

"Oh hi. Watcha doin here?" I said

"Nothing. Can I ride with you?" he asked me.

"Yes sure. Get inside" fuck him. I got nervous tho. I thought someone's stalking me. Lol hell yeah.

Then I drove and he asked me.

"Can you go with me somewhere?"

"Yeah sure. Then where is it?" So we're goin' to a date? What do yah think?