So here we are ended up talking to each other about stupid things and not so stupid things, about his trips soon, about ideas how I can spend my time when he's not around, about the massage spa we opened, which is making good, how we speculated that people went there not for the massage but because they are our fans.

I just don't want to talk about that fanmeet.

"Something troubling you?", he asks me suddenly.

"No khab."

"Ter, it's not like I can't tell when and when something bothers you. You just zoned out.", how the hell is this guy basically described my habit? Did he write a programme coding for my behavior? Hahahaha.

"Really, it's nothing.", I hope he will move on from worrying. "Go play your ROV or something."

"Ter better be telling me!", that's it. His finger is there, pointing at me, he even does this when we are miles away. Let me brief you on what that finger pointing means, that means you can't bargain. Just don't or else you'll be listening to a sermont. Or him be bugging you about it for days.

I surrender, well majorly because of the idea and as well as, because it is Tay Tawan that has been asking. "Yeah. The fanmeet.", I look away when I say that, mind blank, and why the hell is my heart racing.

"I meant all the words I said. Every bit of it.", it took him seconds to reply. During the seconds, we were both quiet. Dead quiet. Graveyard. Nothing. Just racing thoughts in my head, and unknown thoughts of Tay's.

"I honestly don't know what I think of you, but really, I haven't even think about not having you around me. I can't put up or envision how it would look like without you.", I don't really know what he is doing because I've been looking around except on my phone's screen. Dammit Tay. Why are you saying this.

"Can we just not talk about it?, I finally tell him. It's not that I don't want to talk about it, just the shock. I am a logical guy. I need time to solve what that question was about.

Why the hell did that MC asked us, "What will happen when you don't have each other?"

I don't know if people can tell the meaning behind what I said. It wasn't about me describing Tay being 'gone', but it was more like, me enjoying the numbered days before he, gone.

I was like Tay, unable to picture it myself, of not having him. But I was just better with words, well thought misleading answers. Sounded fitting for an answer, but truly, not even the same context.

While Tay, understood the question better.

"It's sad na. Can we just not talk about it.", pleading. Except that this time, there is no cute face I shove down his throat. Just me, pleading.

"Then you promise me, you won't be thinking about this. You said you want to appreciate every seconds remember?", this time, it is entirely different from how he was when he asked me to tell him. No pointing fingers, no anything. Just his soft voice. I try looking at him, luckily, this happen while us are miles away, just connected through a videocall.I think it will be bad if he is here for real. Come on, I cried watching sad movies. How can you expect me not to cry for this? For the thought of Tay Tawan actually gone.

"We'll make our days count. I promise. Until we get tired of each other na? Ter, look at me.", I inhale as much oxygen as I can, then I exhale courage, looking at him straight. He smiles a little.