"Answer me!" Captain demands. "Mugiwara or Heart?"

"Well it's certainly one of them." You smirk.

"I told you to answer!"

"I did."

"No you didn't."

"Technically, yes I did."

"Answer me properly or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?"

The red haired man goes silent, obviously fuming.

MassacreSoldier moves behind your cage and picks something up, returning it to Captain.

"What the fuck is that?" Captain asks.

"It's what she used to get through the doors."

There you see the monkey Kip being held roughly by the masked MassacreSoldier.

"Ah man, don't bring Kip into this." You complain.

"What the fuck is a Kip?" Captain asks.

"That is a Kip."

"No, that's a monkey."

"A monkey named Kip."

"Why the fuck would you name a monkey?"

"Because."

Captain pulls an old fashioned powder gun out from where it was tucked into his waistband and presses it to Kip's head.

"If you don't answer my earlier question this 'Kip' thing is going to die."

"Mugiwara tribe." You reply instantly.

"Finally." Captain grumbles. Then he pulls the trigger and kills Kip instantly.

"Congratulations, you just killed your only bargaining chip. Or should I say bargaining Kip." You say, keeping your voice monotone.

"But now you know how ruthless I am and how I will kill your tames if you mess around."

"Yes but Kip was the only tame you had to use against me."

Captain turns to MassacreSoldier.

"Is this true?"

"Yes. It is unlikely she will answer your questions properly now."

"Fuck."

"Congratulations, you played yourself." You lean against the bars. "Now can you just kill me already and get this over with?"

"Not a fucking chance."

Captain storms towards your cage and opens the door, dragging you out of the room and towards a different part of the base. MassacreSoldier follows along loyally.

He ties you to a chair in the middle of another building and you find yourself in a familiar situation worlds away from where it last happened.

"I didn't mean to see anything, I didn't even realise I what I was looking at." You cry out.

"Too bad." Vergo growls as he ties you to the chair with some painfully scratchy rope.

"I never told anyone!"

"That doesn't matter." Vergo steps back from you, checking to see if there are any loose places.

You swallow nervously and your breathing picks up.

"I'm going to need some statistics." Captain growls. "Number of tames, what kind of tames. What weapons do you have. How many tribe members in each tribe. That sort of stuff."