Part One: Two

Longish chapter, sorry lol. I am just going to say this now, I am so sorry for this, I have no idea what I am doing fml. I don't even know what to call this... its just dirty-ish okay YES I SUCK GET OVER IT. Fml i'm embarrassed to write and publish this, but hey at least I've attempted this shit ew god.

Rape warning.

Olivia 

"They're on the house." I smiled at him, signalling him to but his wallet away,

"You sure?" Mitch asked, a look of amusement flickered across his face as he let his hand drop back to his side,

"Sure." I grinned as I caught sight of Mitch's stag-party heading towards the part of the club where Sam, or 'Sugar', liked to dance. Bit of a ditz, but a nice girl, and one Hell of a dancer, "If I were you, I'd catch up with your buddies. By the looks of it, they're headed towards Sugar's corner." I pointed towards Mitch's dissappearing stag-party (Which only consisted of his brother and an asshole. Great party.)

“Oh, yeah. Sugar’s the only reason Darren brought us here.” he chuckled as he scooped up his drink. Yeah, the majoritory of people who know about this place seem to favour Sam/Sugar over all the other dancers here, and I'm not really sure why either. She wasn't stunningly beautiful, but the kind of pretty you would just expect to be in a joint like this. And boy was she annoying sometimes. Maybe I don't see why guys like her because I actually know her? Ah, I don't know.

“I suppose Sugar is something. Hurry now, wouldn’t wanna miss a lapdance on your stag-do, now would you?” I grinned back at him, putting all of my weight on the bar. I could feel the stickiness of spilt alcohol under my palms,

“No ma’am.” He returned my grin as he started heading towards his party , “See ya’ Olivia.”

“It’s Bambi!” I yelled, playfully frowning at his use of my real name. Not that I liked being called 'Bambi', but it comes with the job, and I'm not arguing,

“Olivia!” He shouted back at me over his shoulder. I smiled, shaking my head. What a prick. 

It's nights like these where my shift really drags, but I suppose the beauty of working in a barely half-full club, is that you get quite a lot of opportunities to day-dream, and for some reason, Mitch was the subject of my thoughts.He seemed like a nice guy, but not really my type. He was around my height (which is not very tall), with sandy hair and a defined face. And by 'defined face', I mean a strong jaw and cheek-bones you could cut marble on, and even though I didn't usually find these characteristics attractive, for some reason it worked for Mitch, and I liked that. Or maybe it was his personality I found most attractive? I mean I only spoke with him for ten minutes, or so, but I honestly was smitten. 

Liv, what the fuck are you doing? He's getting married. You've got no chance.

I knew my thoughts were right, but even so, that doesn't mean I couldn't think about his deep brown eyes...

Jesus, where the hell have I gone? Since when do I get like this over guys I've just met? Uh, never.

I looked down at my phone to check the time, and the clock read 11pm, only another two hours until I could head home. Awesome. I decided to get comfy behind the bar and watch while Lola pissed about, trying to clean the constantly dirty bar, or getting some hanging guys some drinks. I don't really see why the club needs two people behind the bar at once, I mean it's never busy enough, so one of us usually ends practically pulling our hair out due to boredom before the night is even over. I wouldn't dare say anything though, in case they decide to sack my sorry ass. I need this job more than it needs me, and boy did I have to do a lot of begging and pleading just to get it (not to mention some other stuff I'm really not proud about) and even though I am grateful for it, I was still a bit resentful. Not only do I have to work every night, six til one, but I have to do it six days a week, sometimes seven if someone calls in sick. And to top it all off, I only get minimum wage, which is barely enough to pay rent, let alone enough to take the edge off of the ever-growing lones I have to take out just to feed myself. One day, maybe I'll get a better job and pay them all off, and then have enough to live and eat. There aren't many jobs that I can even think about going for, though, especially without a degree in anything. Thats the thing about leaving school before its time, it majorly fucks up your life. Not that I had much choce, though, I had to get a job so that I could pay the bills while mum was locked up in the looney bin. She promised me that I would only have to fend for myself and Joshua for a month, then she would come back and take over. Nine years later and she still hasn't come back. And Joshua, well, he managed to get a scholarship at some fancy law school in the city, and I haven't heard from him since he said he got into the acceptance letter.