⌜ special chapter ⌟

mahal ko kayo uwu
i love you

mahal ko kayo uwui love you

it's lunch time!❞ mark shouted, coming out from the kitchen and surprise his beautiful girl that's watching some children show and carried her up. her high pitched scream reached to ever corner of the house and mark's laugh came along with it.

it tickles!❞ tears were now forming in her eyes but mark still continued to tickle her. ❝papa! daddy is killing m—

what the fuck!❞ a teenage boy came running out from his room, breathless. ❝what's with you guys trying to kill us?

donghyuck followed behind while laughing his ass out, holding a knife. a fake one of course. ❝oh god, you should have seen his face.

it's time to eat.❞ mark put his girl down and watched her collapse and he did nothing but laugh.

dahyun!?❞ chan, mark and donghyuck's son, came running to his sister that just collapsed. he then kneeled down, putting her head on his lap. ❝my sister, why did you have to die early?

donghyuck rolled his eyes at his son and daughter's acting skills, they deserve an award. ❝come on, quit playing around.

a tear then came down from chan's eyes, which he put an effort in fanning his eyes and not closing them for how many seconds. ❝are you guys happy now? your daughter just died! don't you feel any gui—

okay that's enough.❞ mark grabbed hold of chan's collar and carried him like he is just as heavy as ha feather. chan pouted and just let mark carry him towards the kitchen, leaving dahyun there who is still acting like she's dead.

moments later, dahyun started coughing and the first person she saw was donghyuck who's raising a brow at her. ❝pa.. pa..❞ she coughed, reaching out her hand and asked for help.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, ❝it's time to eat.❞ leaving her there, he went to join the two at the dinning area.

the girl huffed as she stood up and almost stumbling to the dinning area. ❝you guys are no fun.

i know right?❞ chan groaned, patting the seat next to him for dahyun to sit.

when it's time to eat, it's time to eat. skipping meals is—

bad for our health, we know.❞ dahyun continued what mark said, earning a nod from her father. at least they know.