Chapter 1

Hi guys, i just couldn't wait to upload the first chapter of this fanfic. Im so excited to be writing it. Once again this is a mature fanfic with lots of sexual scenes!

Don't read if your going to complain about it. The main actor is Jamie and this story will always be in her pov unless i say otherwise. Anyway enjoy the story! :)

_________________________________________

White floor, white tiles, white furniture. Thats all i can see. How boring. I turn around to see who im lying next to. Its a boy, in his late 20's. Its ok for me as im only 22.

Ever since i lost my job with Mr Burton ive lost control of my life. I live in a squat with 6 other people. Ive woken up in 5 different beds this week. This is my 6th. I do get alot of money for this but its not enough to move out of that dump of a squat.

I looked at the man, slowly leaving the bed without wakening him. i slip on my skirt, heels, belly top and jacket and quietly leave taking £25 with me.

I was finally out and i get to make as much noise as possible until i walked past a massive fashion company where there was a sign on the window. it said 'Help Wanted as Mr Styles assistant. i grab the sign and run home. I get a quick shower (in cold water as there is no warm) and i slip on a dress with a short denim jacket with heels. And i walk back to the tall building.