Worry

The Next Day

Y/N Pov

* While playing with ha neul * I heard the sound of car engine at the garage and suddenly a girl burst in the house and shouting for the maid*

Jihyo: Maid!

Maid: Yes mam?

Jihyo: Where is my clothes?!

Maid: at the store mam *looked down*

Jihyo: what?!!!!!! why my clothes in the store?! *notice you* WHO ARE YOU?

Me: I'm...

Jihyo: * getting closer* I bet you the new maid? Bring my clothes now!

Maid: ma----

Jihyo: *glare at the maid* Im not talking to you! You! *pointed at me* what are u waiting for??

Me: ahhh yes.. * I run to the store and find her clothes box*

*maid appear at the store*

Maid: Mrs Kim, you cannot lift up the box.. master will get angry at me . *try to stop you*

Me: Its okay~ We dont want that women get angry and make a scene here right? I will be okay. * lift up the box* * as I lift the box, I felt pain at my V area*

Maid: *look worry at you*

* I bring her box to her*

Jihyo: put it at my car! * I walk away and put her box inside her car*

*Jihyo came out from the house*

Jihyo: Inform tae to call me and dont try to avoid my call!

Me: yes mam..

*jihyo drove away from the house and i felt relieved*

Taehyung P.O.V

While im on the way to go back home I saw jihyo car from the opposite side.. I felt worry of Y/N and Ha neul and i speed the car. once i arrived home i run inside and saw Y/N sit on the sofa.

Me: Are u okay? Did you get hurt?

Y/N: oh! You came back! Im okay. why? ☺️

* Maid appear at the living room* * I look at her*

Taehyung: What jihyo doing here? What she want?

Maid: She came to take her clothes sir..

Taehyung: Did anything happen? * look at Y/N and the maid*

Maid: *Y/N signal her not to say anything* No sir.. she not meet Y/N because when she came Y/N inside her room.

Taehyung: Thank god. *sigh* nothing happen. After this dont allowed her to step in my house understand? Anything happen call me immediately.

Maid: Yes sir!

Y/N: Dont worry taehyung. everything is okay. ☺️ U would like to have dinner?

Taehyung: Yes .. I will take a bath and come down to have dinner. *pat ur head*

*walk away*