Chapter I: Percy

The war with Gaia was over, Leo is back, and Apollo is mortal. There is finally peace between the two camps and Annabeth and I can finally plan out future together.

Annabeth and I were on border duty as we heard a shrill scream come from the forest. A young girl, maybe 10, ran through a clearing. There was a cyclops chasing after her. Annabeth and I looked at each other and ran to her. Tears were cascading down her face after we had defeated the monster.

There was something strange about her. She had midnight black hair and eyes that shone like opals. Annabeth reached her hand out to place it on the girl's shoulder, but she just shied away from Annabeth's hand. "N-No. Please don't touch me." She said between sobs. "We're not going to hurt you." Annabeth said and I nodded again trying to reach out to comfort her. "No! Stop!" She yelled, "I don't want to hurt you too." Her voice was quiet. "What do you mean?" Annabeth asked, curiosity and pity flowing through her words. The young girl hiccupped and said "A-a boy. H-he was traveling with me. H-he said I had was special and had powers. He said he would take me to a camp for people like me. H-he started to teach me things, but I lost c-control of my powers when a monster came. I was s-scared and he went over to touch m-me. When he did m-my powers went wild and he fell and a-and-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she burst into sobs. Annabeth looked at me with worry. Who was the boy? This girl was so young, her powers are so strong... Who is her godly parent?

We had finally calmed the girl down enough for her to be able to finish a sentence without bursting into sobs. Her name was Glory. We took her to Chiron. 

_________________________________________

Hi! So this is my first story. Please comment, so I can fix any mistakes. I hope you enjoy!

- Cheese-Loving-Duck