1

Me and my "friend" Colby are going to the beach at 7. It is 6 right now and I am freaking out. The truth is I like Colby..I mean I like like him. We have been friends sence middle school. We meet in math class.

     He said that he has to tell me something. I have no clue but I am going to tell him about how I feel. I am realy scared. I look in my closet and look for something to wear. 

                    ~What ur wearing~

       It is a little showy but it is cute. It is now 6:45. I go put on some mascara,I dont like to were alot of makeup.  I fix my hair then I got my shoes on.

      It is now 7 and I am waiting for Colby. I heard him pull up so I went outside. He looked realy cute.

          ~what he was wearing~

      I got in the car and I could tell he was staring me down

      I got in the car and I could tell he was staring me down. I looked out the window because I was blushing. We were at the beach within 20 minutes.

      We got there and he grabbed a blanket and a basket full of food. I asked him if he needed help and he said no. I looked at the sunset and it was so pretty. There was nobody on the beach. I geuss we have the hole thing to are self.

                     ~The sunset~

    He smiled at me and I started to blush

    He smiled at me and I started to blush. He started to walk so I followed him. He sets up all of the stuff them he grabs my arm and starts to run towards the ocean.

     My feet touched the water and it felt nice. I kicked some water at Colby and he gave me a face like "oh it is on" . So kicked back but a little harder. He just challenged the wrong person. I hot my hands and covered his lower body in water.

      After we finished joking around we went to the blanket. He told me some funny stories. After a while we ate and talked more he said " hey, um can I tell u something but you promise not to get mad or anything..." I was kinda scared but I finally said "yes,I promise".

    He looked at me we are both now crisscrossed facing each other. He looked down and took a deep breath and said " y/n, I have liked you for a realy long time and I want to be with you. I want to call you mine. I want these good memories to last longer and to remember that we wernt friends we were in love......"

   I was shocked. He feels the same way as me. Ge looked sad. Wait...does he think...k dont like him. I pulled up his chin lightly with my hand and held his face. I looked him in the eys and said " Colby, I feel the same way and i have been waiting for this moment for so long.".

    He got really happy. He said " y/n will you be mine?". I got realy excited and said "yes I would love to!".

* warning it is cringey ( but it is a good ending)*

   We locked eyes and he pulled me close to him. Are foreheads were touching. He kisses me. Wait....Colby just kissed me. I start to blush then he starts to feel bad so I kiss him on the cheek.

   We get are stuff together and he drops me off. God I love him.♡

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ok so this is the first chapter and it is kinda CRINGE! I still like it tho.

Word count: 606