(4).

Trey // I Can't Believe This

" You know what just grab your keys and I'll direct you to who it is." Gabbi said walking out the door.

I swear this girl is bout 21 trapped in a 12 year olds body. I grabbed my keys and shook my head unlocking my car and getting in.

After a good 45 minutes of driving we pulled up to a nice town house in uptown . Gabbi got out and I followed behind her as she did a special knock on the door and Tika , Revaughn sister , opened the door letting us in.

We walked down to the basement where a big buff dude , and a nice shaped girl with blonde hair sat , talking.

" Yo y'all there's someone here." Gabbi spoke loud.

The girl with the blonde hair turned around and I couldn't believe it. It was her she wasn't as thick as she used to be but she looked nice. Her waist had got slimmer along with her thighs, but her ass was still fat , and her stomach still flat.

" But , But how ?" I asked. "

She ran over and hugged me tight , squeezing me as she cried on my chest. I held her tight and crying with her. This is like my little sister right here man. " Yo you gotta explain all this to me ma."

"Not now , I wanna do it when everyone is together. " she hugged me again." Tremaine I'm begging you not to say anything , it'll mean the world to me if you just keep quiet alright ?"

I nodded and followed Gabbi back out the door and to the car. " Gabbi what is all this?"

"Let's just say by the end of this we'll all be happy again , and that pedophile that's in the house won't be there any longer." She said buckling up.

I dropped her off at August crib and headed back home to Liyah , and the babies. I took my shower and headed down to the playroom where everyone was. I could hardly concentrate now that I've seen her.

" Yo , baby you ok ?" Liyah asked rubbing my arm , sending chills up my body .

" Yeah , I was just in a daze baby."  I said kissing her forehead.

(August POV )

I sat on the livingroom couch , watching old family videos. I wiped my tears as the video of Ravaughn giving birth to Melvin. I must admit everytime I think about her I start to bitch up.

I was onlove with Ravaughn , I'd hurt any soul just to make her happy. There was never a time that she betrayed me or even led me wrong. Everything about her was amazing. In almost every room in the house , besides bathroom and kitchen , there is a picture of her , two on my bedside. Julia said she understood and I didn't have to take them down.

" Well look at you down here , looking at these cute but old videos." Julia said sitting on my lap and kissing me.

" Yeah , it wasn't anything on TV so I popped the tape in." I said pulling her closer to me.

" Baby I was cleaning the room and found your exes engagement ring ." She handed it to me." I think it's beautiful."

" Yeah , she loved it just as much as I did." I chuckled , playing with it." Saved all my money on that ring."

She took it from me and slid it on her finger." Looks even better on my finger baby." She smiled." If we got married had kids and started a family how would you feel ?"

"Well I don't know , but when the time is right we will talk about all of that." I said taking the ring off her finger.

" August stop being a punk and say hey to the camera baby." Mama laughed pointing the camera towards me, Ravayghn, and 6 day old Melvin.