(10)

( August POV )

"August how you know Tika got something to do with it, maybe she really think she sleep." Kirko said.

"Because nigga I know. Gabbi don't sleep forever and Tika just seemed fishy from day one." I said pulling up in her driveway.

We got out the car and knocked on the door hard. After knocking three times she finally opened it. I snatched her up and slammed her against the wall." You betta tell me where she at , and tell me now. I could kill you and make Ravaughn believe it was an accident."

" I don't know what you're talking about." She said struggling to get out my grip.

"Tika this ain't the time to be playing , where the hell is Gabbi ?" I tightened my grip." We both know she ain't up there sleep."

"Julia has her , she's with Julia in Rio." She said crying.

I dropped her to the floor and looked back at Chris. She took that chance to kick me in my nuts.

"You dumb bitch." I said grabbing her by her weave." Better be lucky I don't hit females." I pushed her into the floor hard.

" Tika I need you to really cooperate with me right now. That would be the best choice for you." I said.

"Fuck you August, putting your hands on me like you crazy , I -"

"Shut the fuck up !" Kirko said hitting her with the butt of his gun. "Look here you triffling ass hoe, you betta spill the business or i'm gone spill your guts. You playing with people's emotions and we don't have time for it."

"Oh shit , nigga got me pissing my pants." Chris said holding his chest.

" The only thing she told me was she's finishing what my mom never really had the chance to finish." Tika said looking at me." Told me that if I said anything she'd blow Gabbi's head to pieces. Please find her before Julia finds out."

Trey handed her a pack of ice and we headed out. I can't believe that crazy bitch. I gotta tell Ravaughn about this , not only is one of her sisters against her but the other helped. This is some straight bull . I knew her crazy ass came from a crazy family, but damn I ain't know they was this crazy.

We pulled up to some house Ravaughn told us to meet her and the girls at. When I knocked a little girl opened the door and looked at us like we crazy."Momma some men at the door."

"Let them in Leah , they good." A familiar voice said.

She opened the door wider and led us to everyone else. The girls was sitting with a familiar somebody but I really couldn't put a name on it. She waved at us and continued speaking with the girls.

"I met Sheryl at McDonald's she was talking all this Ying Yang about you and August. Because it was at the time of me being jealous and have all my family leave me I was willing to work with her. She showed and taught me a lot of stuff. It was at least 30 people working for her two of them were her daughter's. Julia and I can't think of the other one's name but it starts with a T-"

"That's all we need to know, thanks a lot Isis this really means a lot to August and us . We're trying to find his younger sister which Julia somehow kidnapped." Ravaughn said hugging her.

"Good luck with everything, I hope you guys get her back in a healthy state."

"It's good seeing you Isis , and good to know you got your daughter back. She's just as beautiful as you." I hugged her and handed her daughter a 20 .

We exited Isis house and Ravaughn was ready to kill somebody.

"I put all my fucking trust into Tika, and the whole time she was the heart of it all. She set Reggie up, got Gabbi snatched, and she the reason Julia knew I was in the hospital. I swear i'm gonna kill her."