CHAPTER 8

Harry’s POV

Ella turns around swiftly with pink cheeks. Adorable. She tugs at the ends of her long brown hair. Why do I make her so nervous? She’s already dressed and ready to go. I wonder how long she’s been up. She was ready to leave without saying goodbye! Though I can’t really say much, I’m notorious for doing that. It’s just so much less complicated to get up and go the morning after.

“C’mere, love,” I motion for her to come back to bed. She hesitates for a moment then sits on the edge of the bed next to me. I tug the sheets around me and flash her a dimpled smile. She smiles back and waits for me to continue. Truth is I don’t have anything to say… I just don’t want her to leave yet.

“Sooo…uhhh… did you have fun last night?” I ask unsure of what to say.

“If you call throwing up on Harry Styles’ shoes fun… then I guess so,” she smiles, “sorry bout that”. I laugh. It was really no big deal though; she shouldn’t feel embarrassed.

“It’s fine really… but I was really talking about ya know, what happened after we got back here…” I wiggle my eyebrows at her and smirk. She stares back at me mouth agape. I love getting these reactions from her. She’s so innocent. Although, last night would prove otherwise…

“It was… something else,” she breathes as her eyes drift elsewhere. And that it was. I’ve fucked and fooled around with plenty of girls, but with Ella it was different. If she could make me feel this way without even us actually fucking… shit. I had to.

“I know,” I murmur my mind off elsewhere, my eyes locked in on those goddamn lips. I reach up to her and run my hand down her cheek, caressing her soft skin. I brush my thumb over her bottom lip. She sucks in a quick breathe as I cup her delicate face with my hands and press my lips to hers. Our lips move slowly, taking their time to savor each kiss. Within a minute, I’ve about had it with this slow, sensual pace. I pull her down on top of me and cup her ass with my hands squeezing tightly. She moans softly into the kiss and my dick throbs.

“Hey lad, I-“ I hear Niall stop his sentence short. When the fuck did he get in?  Ella is beat red and hurries to get off of me but I grab her hand to make her sit. He mumbles something about getting food before shutting the door behind him.

“I…uh…better get going,” Ella says quietly while looking down. Fuck she why is she leaving so soon?

“Don’t forget your phone,” I say nonchalant to her abrupt decision to leave.

“Already got it,” she smirks as she waves it in front of my face. Damn. Then I remembered my question I had for her.

“Who’s that guy with you in the picture?” I regret asking her as soon as I see the hurt on her face. She hesitates before she answers.

“My b…ex-boyfriend.” Her expression is unreadable as the uncomfortable silence hangs heavily in the air around us.

“So a world famous boy band huh?” She says with a forced smile while changing the subject.