Tristan imagine

He looks after your child for the evening:

Your Pov:
It's was currently 18:30,I was getting ready to go out with my friends as it's been a while. Tris was looking after your daughter,Amber for the night.

Tristan's pov:
Y/n was going out for the evening with her friends and I was looking after our 5 year old daughter Amber,Amber wanted to watch films,so that's what we did,we watching Finding Nemo and Flushed Away.
Amber decided that she didn't want to watch the films.She wanted to play tea party.
"Daddy,can we play tea party pwetty please"She ask giving me the puppy eyes that I can never resist.
"Sure,c'mon let's go upstairs"I tell her as that's where all her toys where.

Amber ran to her room while I was walking behind her,she grabbed all her tea party stuff and set it out,I laughed when she got the tutu's out.
I say next to her teddy's as they were playing as well.
"Daddy,can you put this tutu on please"She says.
"Sure just for my little princess"I say pecking her cubby cheek.

I put the tutu on,"Should we take a picture to show mummy"I ask her as she was putting her tutu and tiara on.
"Yes please" she asks.

We stood in front of the mirror,striking poses,I took a couple of the photos and sent them to Y/N, she quickly replied with a laughing emojis then saying,'Are you having fun?' I replied,'Yep it's really fun.'
I then posted two of the photos which were a picture of both of us in the mirror and one with just Amber.

(Picture of them posing nfront of the mirror)

thevampstris just me and my little princess tonight.🙈💘

Connorball Aw you cuties,say to her,uncle Con say you look beautiful x.

bradleywillsimpson Aww

jamesmcvey Are you having fun there?

thevampstris @jamesmcvey both having fun,you should do it one time.

After Amber and me played tea parties it was getting pretty late,she already had her dinner earlier,so she's probably tired. We both watched a movie in mine and y/n room,she fell asleep a couple minutes in.

I a bit later on,I heard the front door open,must be y/n I thought to myself,I was right she walked through our bedroom door,"Aw look at her"She says looking over at Amber in our bed.
"C'mon lets go to bed"I say and kiss y/n on the lips goodnight.

A/n:
Sorry that this one is kinda messed up.