Connor imagine

Baking With Connor:

Your pov:
You and Connor decided to have a lazy day,by that you both mean baking lots of cupcakes.
You both got up and ready, both headed out the door to get the ingredients.
Down the supermarket aisle You was sat in the trolly with Connor pushing and spinning you around.

After you got the ingredients,you headed home,you took off your shoes and started to get the stuff ready.

You was mixing the egg while Con was measuring the flour.About an hour after that,the cakes where in the oven.
"Hey babe look at me"You turned around to be floured on by your own boyfriend.You done your evil laugh,you cracked the eggs and chucked them at Connor,"Have that" you laugh,"Hey that's unfair"Con saying tipping milk over your head.
You watch Connor walk over,he looks at your pink lips,"You look so beautiful","Connnn" You says blushing at his comment.
"It's true" he says,leaning in,keeping his eyes on your lips,you felt his soft lips touch yours,you could feel him smiling,"I love you so much y/n"
I love you too" pecking him on the lips.

After your little food fight and make out session,you both decided it was a good time to start cleaning up the mess you both made.
You blared The Vamps new album out of your speaker.
For You came on,you and Connor started to sway your arms in the air,clapping and you crying just a little bit.Connor pulled you into a dance position,you both swayed along to the song (even though it wasn't a slow song.).

The song stopped and Naked started to play,you looked at Connor and smiled,"We're keeping this on"you say as Connor skipped his over songs.
"Ok fine" he says dancing a bit.

After that little dancing/party session,you had finally finished cleaning your kitchen.
It was spotless,you and Connor both looked at each other and smiled. Con smiled "That was a fun day".You replies
"I love you babe".

A/N:
Wayee a Connor imagine.
I'm sorry this is short,I didn't really have much ideas for this imagine/preference.
:).