I love you

(Megans pov)

I decided to forget about Harry, why mope about? I curled my hair and put on my red tank top and white high waisted shorts. I still hadn't took my locket off but I had it hid under my top so it wasn't noticeable. I put my white diamond sandles on. Then I went into the living room and text luke asking him if he wanted to come over for abit.

(Harrys pov)

I knew the address of Megans house, I forced it out of Niall. Once I had parked my car, I went to the door and looked for a spare key, there was one in the flower basket by the door. I grabbed it and quietly opened the door. I could hear the telly blasting. I crept up and saw Megan, she had her back to me, she was cleaning the big dining table. I put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who" I whispered.

"Luke? what are you doing? " She asked. Luke? Rage built up inside me. I was the only one for her, she was MY girl not Lukes. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her neck. "Not Luke..." I muttered. She realised who's the voice was. "Harry?!?!" She said shocked, her eyes wide.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to keep my pride... I love you, loosing you was my biggest mistake... can you forgive me? " I said.

She turned round and kissed me.

"Does that answer your question? " She giggled...