another encounter.

(Megans pov)

It was the day after the attack. We needed some stuff from the corner shop. "Meg, I'll go." Harry said.

"I want to!"

Then both Charlie and Rianna offered to go. "Look guys, I know your only trying to look out for me but I could end up being to afraid to go out in fear of Dynasty, she's probably gone, look just please let me go out..." I said.

"Some fresh air should do her good!" Charlie agreed. So out I went with £20.

Once inside I got milk, teabags, a bottle of lemonade and a four chocolate bars for us all. I was five minutes away from the hotel when I saw a familiar face.

Bleach blonde curly hair, blue eyes, pale face, scouser, wearing tight clothes and far too much makeup... Dynasty. I walked round the corner and then cut across the grass instead of going straight down the grass, that way my back was too her. "Oh! MEG! I believe we have unfinished business..." "Look Dynasty just leave me alone!"

"Oh but you haven't payed enough yet..." she laughed. She pulled my hair so tight my bobble fell out. She ragged my grey jumper so seven gems fell off and slapped me. I scratched her arm and it started to bleed so she tried to slap me. I shinned her and ran back to the hotel...