Final Episode 9

Final episode......

Camera rolling on the girls sitting in their makeup room.

"Man tomorrow is our last day here!" Ella said.

"I know I'm going to miss y'all !" Mani said to D-Murph.

Stormi and Karr walked in the house and walks upstairs.

"Hey bitches !" Stormi said sitting in her chair.

"Y'all back !" D-Murph said smiling.

"Yeah girl they let us come back !" Karr said.

"We was just talking about tomorrow our last day here !" Ella saids brushing her hair.

"Already damn theses months past fast !" Stormi said picking up a comb.

"We leaving tomorrow I'm going to miss y'all !" Mani said.

"Me too but we can always FaceTime and visit each other's!" Karr said.

"Yeah we can !" D-Murph saids doing her eyebrows.

"I know who I ain't gonna miss !" Stormi said.

"Who?" The girls asked.

"That parking lot bitch!" Stormi saids.

The girls start laughing Parker was standing out the door listening.

Parker int
I'm glad I'm leaving because theses hoes in this house is so jealous of me it's not my fault that I'm cute and y'all not all y'all hoes hair is cheap anyway.

"We should do something fun!" Karr said.

"Like !" D-Murph asked.

"Like go to laser tag and just chill then hit the club later that night!" Karr said.

"I'm down !" The girls said.

The girls continue talking and doing their hair and makeup Parker goes to the phone and call her mom.

"Hello !" Her mom said.

"Hi mommy !" Parker said sitting down.

"Hey baby how's the house !" She asked.

"It's lame mom the girls are jealous of me they even attack me !" Parker said sighing.

"Did you hit them back !" Her mom asked her.

"Yes mom I beat that Karr bitch ass !" Parker said.

"Good you know ugly hoes hates on pretty girls !" Her mom said.

"I say that they just mad because they look broke and ugly!" Parker said twirling her hair.

"Well when you coming home !" Her mom asked.

"Tomorrow finally I can't live other day in this dirty house !" Parker said rolling her eyes.

Ella walk past and Parker roll her eyes again.

"And theses twins think they all that too they really want to be like the victor twins !" Parker said to her mom.

"Twins or lord double trouble huh!" Her mom said.

"Yes double trouble and than they have this blonde hair bitch who Vanessa beat up I don't like her either and Karr the one I beat up I don't like her also mom they have this weird looking girl too bad girl club choose the wrong females !" Parker said shaking her head.

"Well aleast  you're the only pretty girl !" Her mom said.

"I know that's why I ain't tripping!" Parker said putting one hand behind her head.