Epsiode 7

Last time on bad girls club the new girl came in starting drama with the girls. One thing led to another the new girl and Stormi had a fight sending Stormi to the hotel . This week things happened another fight breaks out leaving a girl packing.

The camera on the girls sitting outside by the pool.

"I don't like Deyja !" Karr said.

"Bitch I don't like her ass either!" Mani said.

"We all agree we don't like like her!" Ella said polishing her nails.

"She cool with me!" Harlie said.

"Cool baby girl that bitch is trouble !" D-Murph saids.

"Well I said she's cool!" Harlie said getting up and walking in the house.

"What's up with that bitch!" Karr said.

"I don't know but if she fuck with Deyja then I can't fuck with her!" Mani said.

"Oh twin you so petty I like it!" Ella smiled..

"Well you know me!" Mani said flipping her hair.

"I don't understand Harlie !" Karr said.

"Fuck that bitch!" D-Murph said.

The girls laughed and continued talking Harlie saw Deyja said in her room.

"Hey !" Harlie said walking in.

"What you want!" Deyja said with a attitude.

"Look I'm trying to bring peace I'm not like the other girls!" Harlie said sitting down.

"Oh !" Deyja saids.

Harlie int
I'm getting tired of the girls picking with every new girl it's getting old

"I wanted to get to know you for you and don't worry about the others they messy!" Harlie said smiling.

"Shit I know it's like they all followers !" Deyja saids.

"Yes they is all followers they all be under Stormi ass!" Harlie said.

"Yes finally somebody understands where I'm coming from I think we need a plan to get Stormi out !" Deyja smirked.

"Yeah I'm in I'm tired of her too!" Harlie said.

"Okay bet let's plan !" Deyja smiled hard.

Meanwhile Karr was listening the whole time.

Karr int
Really Harlie bitch I thought you was our friend I guess you was fake and getting Stormi out gonna be hard y'all gonna have to get all us out

Stormi gets out the cab and walks inside.

Stormi int

What y'all thought a bad bitch was gonna leave ha no ma'am y'all gonna have to drag me out which yall not