Part One:J-53

I'm having a bit of writer's block but I promise I'll have more of Chronicles and Family up as soon as I can until then thought you guys might (emphasis on might) like another yaoi themed story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

The building was dark and silent. The silence unnerved the team of soldiers that waited in the bushes. One soldier whispered, "How long do you think it will take this cyborg to get in position?" Another replied with, "I think it's already in position. Take a look up there." The soldiers all looked up and saw the top secret trump card of the U.S. military.

With a wingspan of 30 feet and containing the most sophisticated weapons system J-53 was one of the most wanted cybernetic angel that was created when the C.A.P (cyber angel project) began. At a distance J-53 looked like any ordinary high school student. Wearing a pair of jeans and a gray hooded shirt, but up close he was without a doubt too beautiful to be human. His hair is a little longer than a crew cut and is the color of a lion's mane. His eyes are a combination of green and gold in color.

As J-53 lands his wings fold inwards till they vanish from sight. According to the C.A.P's blue prints the wings are nano technology. Microscopic robots that control the length of the wings as they are spread out and these nanos make it able for the wings to dissolve until needed. J-53 makes his way to the center of the roof and surveys the scene below.

"What do you see, J-53?" The question came from the team's leader. J-53's eyes are equipped with all types of ways to see, including night vision. "I see at least 12 men, all with weapons. I also see why they are going through all the trouble of keeping a low profile." "What do they plan to sell in the black market?" J-53 focused on the crates until the words became clear. "It would seem the professor was right, nano tech has been stolen. The crates all contain samples of it." "All right team I'll inform the commander and get the go, till then no one, I repeat no one is too attack." Many 'yes sirs' are said. There is a moment of radio silence as the leader gets permission to continue. "It's a go!! Let's get 'em boys!"

The team enters through the doors and windows and in the confusion J-53 drops in through the rooftop window. One of the bad guys thought he could sneak up on J-53 but was unable, because J-53 whipped around and as the guy got a good look at the face he had no idea that J-53 had already brought out his wrist blade. A blade that is one of the built in weapons of the angel project. J-53 simply brought his wrist up and slashes the guy's collarbone from shoulder to shoulder.

The team had placed the last of the stolen tech on the helo when J-53 hears the unmistakable sound of a time bomb. "GET OUT!!! BOMB!!!!" J-53 took flight as the helo was lifting off.

As the bomb exploded J-53 sees a man be thrown into the river by the blast.

In an instance he takes the chance to save the man from drowning. He flies over to the man and grabs his hand and says, "Don't let go of my hand." The man looks up at the voice's owner and was too stunned to say a word, but he did tighten his grip on the winged boy's hand.

One week later

Gabe Rivers wakes up in his bed still sweating from his dream of that night. He rubs his face and then gets out of bed to shower. As he showers he goes over that day again in his mind and still can't believe that his life was saved by a person with black wings. Gabe turns off the water and steps out of the shower and dries off. After dressing he goes downstairs to the study to see if his father is still home. The door to the study is open and Gabe is shocked to see that his father is home but he isn't alone.

"Ah, Gabe, come in," Lucas Rivers waves in his youngest son. As Gabe walks in the person by the window turns around and looks at him. Gabe's heart stops then picks up a faster beat. Those eyes, Gabe thinks to himself, they are so familiar to me. "Gabe come sit down I need to ask you a favor." Gabe does as his father says and sits down in the chair opposite him. His father waves to the boy to sit by Gabe. The boy does as told and sits down by Gabe. "Now then, to business. Gabe I need you to look after young Jamie here, he's the adopted son of an old friend of mine. Help him find his way in the manor. He's going to be spending his summer vacation here while his father and I go on our annual fishing trip." As his father speaks Gabe's thoughts are zooming through his head. Why do I get this weird feeling I have met this kid before? Who is he? and Why is he so familiar? "Well, Gabe can you do this for me?" Gabe looks at his father and nods yes. "Excellent," Lucas looks at the clock and says a very vulgar word. "I have to get back to work now so I'll leave Jamie to you Gabe." With that Lucas Rivers sails out of the room and out of the house.