chan,❞ he's really going to say it. ❝that was the time where i got jealous because jeffrey get to take care of you.❞ and he tends to mumble and hate everyone when he is jealous.

y-you're jealous?

yes chan, i was.❞ jiro grabbed hold of the younger's hand and intertwined their fingers, locking them. ❝i was jealous because it's jeffrey and not me, i was jealous because you love everyone.

what do you want me to do then, hate them?

jiro shook his head, ❝you like all of them, just love only me.

what?

seeing at chan's clueless face made jiro groan. ❝you don't get it do you?

chan shook his head, ❝it's late at night, why do you have to be complicated? my brain cells are sleeping, i can't think properly.

jiro stared at chan in the eye and then took a deep breath. ❝okay i'm finally going to do this.

do what?

i can do this!

do what ji—

i love you chan!❞ he finally did it. he finally confessed. he finally told chan what he truly feels. he finally said it.

chan was taken aback when jiro shouted. everything felt real, the noise outside, the cold air coming from the window that they left open, but jiro confession made it seem like chan was dreaming.

say something..❞ jiro looked away, his cheeks so red. chan was staying silent and every seconds of him being like that made jiro nervous.

can you repeat that again?

i love you..❞ jiro repeated, this time his voice lowered down.

again?

the older turned his attention to chan and the boy was now already having that wide smile on his face. so embarrassed of his life, jiro clicked his tongue and made chan look away from him. ❝you heard it already, i won't repeat it.

the next thing you know, jiro was being tackled down by the bed. chan hugging him very tight, so happy that jiro loved him. but then yawned, he was tired. ❝i want to talk about this but i'm sleepy.

oh?❞ now jiro felt guilty for disturbing chan.

want to sleep together?❞ chan hovered over jiro, watching the moonlight shining down on jiro. it was such a beautiful sight.

can i?

of course you can!❞ but soon later chan pouted, ❝before that, where is my christmas gift?

oh yeah, jiro totally forgot. he got chan's name in that paper and he totally forgot to buy a gift. thankfully, he bought some macaroons. that was supposed to be his plan b if ever anything does wrong. jiro fumbled his hands inside the pockets of his thick jacket and panicked when didn't feel anything. it's either he left is at that convenience store he went to hang out a bit and think about life, or he just really forgot to buy but thought he did.

you want your gift?❞ but jiro has a back up plan, he's always ready.

chan nodded, like a baby wanting to have candy.

jiro motioned his finger for chan to go closer to him, which chan obeyed. chan continued to lean down and stopped then stopped when he noticed that their faces are dangerously close. gulping, chan didn't know what to do. meanwhile, jiro leaned forward and finally closed the gap between them.

chan gasped at the surprise kiss. he thought jiro was going to whisper what his gift is that's why he asked chan to lean down. because of him gasping, jiro took this chance and slipped in his tongue. he smirked from the kiss when he could feel chan's shy tongue hiding. putting a hand behind the younger's head, he played with chan's hair while he was busy doing wonders inside chan's mouth.

he opened his eyes and saw chan shutting his very tight and his brows furrowed, focusing on the kiss. minutes of licking and sucking each other's lips, abusing it, they finally pulled away and a string of saliva was connecting them.

merry christmas.❞ jiro said with s satisfied smile as he wiped the saliva using his thick jacket.

too shy to reply, chan buried his head down the older's chest and stayed there. he could feel jiro's heartbeat going crazy, which is also at the same speed as his.

jiro?

the older's hand was still behind chan's head and was still playing with his hair. ❝what is it?

smiling, chan wrapped his arms around jiro's waist and snuggled comfortably on the older's chest. ❝goodnight.

for a split second there, jiro thought chan was going to reply to his confession but guess not. ❝night.

oh, and i love you too.

t b c