⌜ twelve ⌟

Depuis le début

not like chan could really let go and let jiro die there. even though he hated the boy as of the moment, he still didn't want him dead. the feelings are still here, just covered up with hatred. chan took a step back after opening his window widely and pulled jiro inside. his weight was no joke, it was like a mouse (chan) pulling up a cat (jiro). when half of jiro's body got inside, chan then let go and let the older suffer there.

the exit is there so feel free to go out.❞ chan pointed at his door and then threw his body down his bed.

he didn't care if jiro was struggling to get inside. he just wants nothing to do with him anymore. jiro hated him, why bother talking to him? but if jiro hated him then what is he doing here?

jiro groaned when he fell down on his butt. hissing at the pain, jiro rubbed his butt and stood up from the ground and approached chan who was lying down, eyes closed. he could smell alcohol, jiro guessed that chan probably drank a while ago.

but he should not let chan sleep yet. he needs to explain everything to chan. he needs to explain and confess his love for this cute, small boy sleeping soundly.

chan?❞ jiro poked his cheeks, again and again. ❝hey chan.

the younger didn't move an inch. he stayed lying down there, eyes closed, lips parted, and hair messed up.

if you're asleep then you won't mind if i do this.❞ jiro leaned down, his eyes fixed on that plum parted lips.

but before he could even get a taste on those lips, his head was pushed away. jiro furrowed his brows and when he went back to look at chan who was now wide awake.

can you please stop? i'm trying to sleep here.

jiro frowned. ❝well, i'm trying to apologize here!

apologize for what? jiro doesn't even know what he did to make the younger hate him that much. what he knows is that he is here to confess his love to chan.

chan, stop sleeping!❞ jiro sighed and then pulled the boy up, earning a glare from him. ❝listen to me.

why would i listen to you, who are you?❞ chan forcefully pulled his wrist away from jiro's hold. ❝are you here to confirm that you really hate me? because there's no need, i know jiro. i know that you hate me and it's fine because i won't bother you anymore. i won't be annoyi—

annoy me please!❞ jiro said, more like shouted but since people are busy at the backyard, no one is going to hear them. ❝bother me all you want, be clingy towards me, do anything you like.

what?

i don't know who told you that i hate you but i can just say, that's a lie.❞ jiro was ready to kick some balls to whoever told chan that he hates him. ❝i don't hate you.

but the video..❞ chan looked down, already feeling bad for unknown reasons.

what video?❞ jiro couldn't remember himself posting a video talking about how much he hates chan. and knows himself that he won't ever do that.

that video where you were playing basketball.❞ chan played with his fingers. ❝you were saying that everyone seems to like me but you can't like me.

chan did not need everyone to to like him. if jiro was the only person that liked him here on earth then chan would be so beyond happy.

memories started to come by and pay a visit on jiro's head. the moment of silence engulfed them until jiro remembered it already. it was that time when he was playing basketball to remove the pain he felt when chan was with jeffrey. the twins were to there to take a video. not because jiro couldn't shoot a score.