Chapter Two - The Punishment

sigh exited my mouth as we walked to the office. "I can't believe you got me in trouble the first day back!" "It's your fault you where being annoying." "Well then, it's your fault for being a bitch then!" Momo glared at me for a while then looked away. We reached the office and sat down, waiting to get yelled at. "My dad's gonna kill me." I thought, "I should've kept my mouth shut"

The women at the front office said that the principal was ready to see us. My heart started beating faster, I looked at Momo, she looked as if she was about to break into tears. We walked into the office, a tall man in a suit looked at us in an intimating way. "You two know why you are here" he said. "Yes sir" Momo and I said in unison. "I heard that you two weren't getting along." He said "Yes sir." I said, looking at Momo. She was crying with her head down, "Momo?" I asked, rubbing her back. Momo looked up and started apologizing, "I'm so sorry sir," she said her breathing heavy, "I won't do it again!" "I see," he said "well you still need a punishment..." He looked around the room "being partners in all of your projects, you have all your classes with Tzuyu." I thought, Momo's not that bad. "Yes sir" I said. "Y-yes sir" Momo said sniffing. "It's settled then!" He said happily.

This chapter is okay, I guess?? It's longer and it's just seems better???