52

" It isn't the without them anymore but I don't even know how to say it but  I wish I could just tell them how much I loved them . I'm sorry mom and dad I couldn't be the best daughter but you were the best thing that happened to me " I say in tears and keeps the flowers on their coffins. 

I walk back to my seat and sit there and sob.

" You were the best thing that happened to them.  Remember . " Lidia said . I didn't respond anything.

" I don't have words to explain how much they meant to me . They did everything for everyone and honestly these two were like my second parents . I have no words to explain my grief . It feels so different without them . I'm really for their loss " brad said while his eyes were constantly hooked on me .  

After the funeral ceremony mostly everyone came to me and wished me good luck for future and Shared their grief with me .

" You mom used to keep it on her table . " A lady gave me a photo frame with a family picture.

" Thank you so much " I sobbed. 

" I know you're not doing okay but it would be really nice to come to her office  once . She had a plenty of pictures . I'd like you to see the office the last time before it rearranges " she tells me

" Yeah sure " I assured her . 

Everyone started leaving for the burial thing .

I see my parents coffins being buried inside the ground and mud taking over place . I felt Terrible .

Everyone started leaving so did I . Me , Shawn and Lidia were going to my place .

Lidia interrupted out of nowhere .

" Brad.  Listen " she yelled . Not now . I'm having enough.  I don't want this now .

" What Lidia ?" He asked . His eyes were puffed . Was he crying ?

" Could you keep your ego aside . I know everything that happened but I know it and so do you that she needs you more than she needs anyone present here , not even me . " she said annoyed . She's right . I need him . I need him more than anything and anyone but I can't. 

" Lidia what happened between us is our business and you are there. Leave me " he said and opened the door to his car. 

" How could you do that brad.  If you have a heart for once just at least... "

" Leave it Lidia.  " I interrupted. No matter how much I want him I won't .

He gets in his car and left .

" He's an asshole " she said but I didn't respond . She is right he is but I don't wanna deal with it .

We go to my place and I went in my parents room and locked it . I have been locked in this room for long now . This is the last place I feel like living .

After everything I feel hollow inside . I feel like death . I slide down the door and sit there and cried until my eyes stopped to produce tears . It just won't though. I want brad , I need his support but was everything that bad that he couldn't support me right now and how could my parents leave me in this pathetic world . This pathetic place with pathetic people.  I cried and cried and just sat there the entire day in the dark black dress .

~

The more this book comes to an end the more my heart is breaking badly .  It's been such an incredible journey and you have to be F-ING KIDDING ME WITH 4.17K . LIKE WHATTTTT
I SWEAR I WAS SHAKING WHEN I SAW 4K .
2 more chapter's to its end and its date of update .
Chapter 53 - 4 march
Chapter 54 - 6 March
Epilogue - 7 March.