( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )

Start from the beginning

"There--" Paige's words sliced through the silence. "--now those fuck-tards won't bother you for the rest of the week." she informed her.

Josephine grabbed her phone from the table once Paige slid it over and then took a sip of her drink and taking a bite of her last scone. "What did you do?" Jo whined while checking the written message which had been read but no reply from any of her workers.

Paige shrugged her shoulders. "I told them to get their shit together, figure it out, or you'll fire them."

"Paige!" Josephine shrieked. Her eyes bulged through her head while her eyebrows rose on her forehead. "I still need people willing to work for me you know, I don't need you scaring them away."

"Technically, they think it's you who replied back."

"Not the point." Josephine was about to reply to her employee's when she decided to leave it and lock her phone. Her eyes glanced up at the walkway by the bathroom when AJ walked out, putting his hair back into his baseball cap before sitting down at the table.

"Took ya long enough, mate." Josephine took her legs off his seat, only to have AJ grab her feet and put them back on his lap.

AJ glanced over at the blonde after finishing his yawn. "You guys ready to get going?" AJ questioned while he fished through his short pocket for the car keys, then handing them to Josephine whom rolled her eyes. "You signed up for driving when you decided to make this career your life choice."

Another eye roll came from the blonde before she picked up the keys from the small wooden table. "Yeah, yeah." she shrugged him off while pulling her chair back towards the table before leaving with her two friends coming close behind her.

Josephine pulled her sunglasses down from her head and back onto her eyes as the sun hit her upon immediately walking out of the coffee shop.

"HOLY FUCK IS THAT AJ STYLES?!"

Both Josephine and Paige turned around to watch AJ freeze like a deer caught in headlights. Josephine's eyes glanced at the two teenage girls running towards the group with their phones out, ready to stick it in their faces and ask for pictures.

Jo remembered the story AJ told her of how crazy these fan girls could get, and described how he got asked to sign a girl's bra -- the one she was wearing. She couldn't stop crying for hours of laughter after that, and she could feel her cheeks rise up as she thought of it.

AJ looked towards Paige and Josephine before turning around with a smile on his face to greet the two fans, which were totally gushing over him. Josephine could see it on their faces, and how they lit up when he signed one of their phone cases.

"Hey, do you mind taking a photo for us?" The brunette turned her eyes towards Josephine and stuck her phone out for the blonde to grab.

She saw Paige in the corner of her eye give her a look and her red lips turned upwards and then slipped underneath her teeth, trying to control her laugh. Josephine knew that she wouldn't be able to live down this moment of not getting recognized with her best-friend, and for the next five years: this would be the joke told for drunk parties.

"No, of course not." Jo smiled back at the two girls and took the women's phone. She waited for the two girls to get into position while Josephine flipped the camera around to face her, and then took a picture of herself quickly with her tongue out.

After taking several photos for the teenagers. The trio were soon back into their vehicle and driving towards the next city that would house their next televised show in Manchester, thankfully, It was a couple hours away from Starbucks.