Ch16 Ice and Fire

Ch16

Ice and Fire

[Blaze]

It was the day after me and my friends re-gather, and it’s a Saturday

“Hey Annie, I’m going in the forest. See you ever after.” I said as I left for a walk in the forest.

I looked in our battle marks from yesterday, which was fun. Birds chirping through the forest, sounds of water flowing and the sun slight shine through the thick tree.

“Well hello, Snow Princess.” A voice that send me chills down my spline, which is quite rare cause the cold never bothered me. And only a guy that calls me by this name.

“What do you want Westerguard?” I ask with me hands turn into fists together

“I always want to kill you for the rightful heir of Arendelle.” He laughed.

“Stay away from the kingdom, me and my friends. And mostly my Cousin!” I turned to him and he is in front of me.

“Why would I listen to you, Princess!” Linda not far behind him.

“I thought you were with Solar.” I asked the Neverlandian

“I am, I just love the idea Mr. Westerguard made.” She put on a sly smile.

“Sorcery, too bad my father isn’t brave enough to make a move to kill you.” A boy shown behind me.

“So, three of my enemies here. Try to kill me or make me cease to exist.” I put on a smirk, “Davis Weasel-ton, Harold Westerguard and Linda Pan.”

“Why yes, without you in the picture. Annie could be all mine.”  Harold laughed.

“Don’t you dare touch my Cousin!” I shot ice out of my palms, I had it with them. I continue shooting ice out of my hands till I’m all out.

“Seems the Snow Princess is all out of ice.” Linda mocked, as she had some vial in her hands.

“You didn’t make that, it’s out of the story.” I yelled as I stood up

“Oh I know, a magic outer. It can make someone’s magic powers go away, don’t worry, I won’t give you the whole thing.” Linda said as she opened the lid of the vial.

“Now I would like to see this.” Davis said as he stood next to Linda.

‘I knew it, it’s my doom. Oh what am I saying. I am The Snow Queen.’ I thought to myself.  Before I can freeze the vial or the liquid, It already pored on me.

“Oops, seems I done over.” She laughed.

‘I can’t feel my powers, but I can still feel the snow spark still me.’ I thought

“Oh, I see your boyfriend come to check on you.” Harold laughed,  wait,  What boyfriend?

“What are you guys doing?” Jason asked holding his staff.

“Let’s disappear.” Linda said as she throw a smoke maker, when I was standing up. Something made my stomach feel numb.

[Jason]

I was flying around the school grounds, and saw three fairytales surrounding my beautiful Snowflake- what…Jason Frost what are you thinking I flew down and sat on a branch.

“Oh I see your boyfriend come to check on you.” A guy with sideburns said as he looked at me. I jumped down and asked

“What are you guys doing?”