Confession # 3: I'm a victim of my own trap

Game started.

In order to accomplish all my missions and plans, I have to reply to all his messages. Talk with him every day. Be there for him. I need to make him fall in love with me.

Day by day, inches by inches, we're becoming closer. He began to introduce the other side of his self. He shared secrets, childhood stories, day-by-day adventure and random things. He calls me late at night before sleeping. He calls me when he's happy. He calls me when he's sad.

I remember the day when my phone rang and upon answering I have heard a voice crying, and it's him. He missed his dad. And for the first time, -I felt a sincere heart within him.

"My dad passed away when I was a lil boy. I miss him so badly. It's hard Sam to have no dad in the family. God knows how much I wanted to have him back everyday, how I wish he is still alive. Maybe if he's still here, I grew up a better person. Maybe I am not as badboy as I am right now. I'm longing for his sermons. For his voice. and everything about him- Edward

Yes, he admitted some of his wrongdoings. He shared many bad things he did in his life.

"Sam, I have a lot of bad confessions to make to you. Can I trust you? I want you to help me change my life and better myself. Can I count on you?"- Edward

And from that day, I started to see his good heart and the plan changed already without my friend's consent.

I didn't inform them that I am not faking it anymore. Everything is real now. I wasn't exactly sure what or

how it happened. Or even when it started. All I knew for sure was that right there and that time, I was falling hard and I could only pray that he was really feeling the same way.

The love began to bloom. It killed the planned. I don't want to be the victim of my own trap, but unfortunately, I was already.

Later on, I've decided to stop the game. I can't stand hearing negative things: that he's courting many girls at the same time and knowing that I was one of those girls they're talking about. I can't bear with it.

Time is up. Time to say goodbye.

Game over.