Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)

Start from the beginning

Even though he knew he should leave the woman alone, his hatred for her just continued to grow. She was everything a man could want in a woman and she was everything Tasha wasn't which only pissed him off more. But Aaliyah murdered his brother and he just couldn't forgive her regardless of the fact that his brother provoked her and that she didn't know he was Niko's brother.

He planned on paying her a little visit soon.

---------------------------------------------------

Damien was hoping that this meeting went well because the last one didn't go so well.

"Mr.Arden, who is this gorgeous lady on your arm?" Giovanni, the guard asked.

"Giovanni, this is my fiance, Miss.Daniels. Micio, this is Giovanni, a long time friend and trusted guard."

"Nice to meet you." Aaliyah held out her hand for him to shake.

"Likewise, bella." Giovanni grabbed her hand and kissed it. Giving her a heart stopping smile.

"Giovanni will be yours and the children's personal bodyguard starting next week, meaning he will be living in the house."

"Hm, Nice to know."

Damien was serious about her and the childrens safety. Other Dons would eventually find out about her and they would attempt to use her against him. Even though Aaliyah could hold her own and then some, now that she was pregnant it was his job to make sure that she didn't have to worry about her protection.

They walked into the conference room and everyone's eyes landed on them; more so Aaliyah because she was a new face.

This time Aaliyah had her gun in her holster on display.

"Female bodyguard, Arden?" One of the women asked.

Aaliyah fought to keep her mouth shut and not respond because she knew as soon as she responded that this meeting would go down hill quick.

"No, Danielle, this is Aaliyah, the Donna."

Danielle's smirk dropped from her face.

"Good Evening." Aaliyah greeted them.

"Good Evening, Donna."

Everyone heard Damien call her the Donna; which meant if they disrespected her then they disrespected him and they would answer to him.

Damien sat at the head of the table and pulled Aaliyah into his lap.

Lisette and Jason smiled and waved at Aaliyah.

She smiled and waved back.

Alek on the other hand gave a curt nod. He couldn't even look the couple in the face after the last meeting.

He lusted after Aaliyah before but after Damien gave that light show at the last meeting, he lusted after her even more. The way her body responded to Damiens touch was so stimulating. The way her moans sounded made him hard as hell. His dick began to strain against his slacks the more he thought about it.

Alek wouldn't jeopardize his business over lust. So, he regained control of his lustful thoughts.

"Okay, So, I've decided to have Aaliyah watch the way the warehouses operate and then she will give us a review of what needs to be fixed where and how to implement the changes necessary. I choose my Donna because she has experience in underground business and she ran hers very well up until the point when she decided to give it up. Does anyone know who my father left in charge?"

"Carter was running things but he's been MIA a lot lately."

"Why?"

"We don't know. I heard he was stealing."

"Any proof?" Aaliyah asked.

"No."

"Can you get some?"

"Sure."

"Do that then I can dispose of him."

"You won't be disposing of him. I will." Damien looked up at her.

"Whatever you say, Darling." Aaliyah hummed.

The group wasn't quite sure if they would like Aaliyah too much. She seemed very calculated, very cold, and very serious. Granted she did provide a little comic relief throughout the meeting, her presence somewhat scared them.

Danielle definitely wasn't a fan of Aaliyah's.

Damien had forgotten about Danielle. And now that he was in Italy he knew she was going to be a problem.

Danielle and Damien had history, a rough one at that. They used to be in love, deeply in love. Almost as in love as he and Aaliyah. But Danielle was a money hungry bitch and left him as soon as she found another billionaire dick to ride.

Now she's back which means his business must be doing pretty damn good and she'd heard about it.

"So, you're going to allow a woman we barely know to come in and handle gang business?" Danielle asked.

Everyone's eyes went as wide as saucers. No one questioned Damien, ever.

"She has experience in the underground. She's very capable of running this entire branch of business. Why would you question my judgement?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you haven't been around this part of the business in a while."

"Where I am doesn't determine my capability..."

"You know when I was a Queenpin, I killed people for questioning my authority or my capability because that meant they felt like they could play my position better than me and eventually they'd act on that feeling and attempt to take my position. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism but when you think you can play my role better than me that's when you become a problem. And you don't want to be a problem do you... Danielle? Because I like to solve problems." Aaliyah smirked.

Danielle snarled at Aaliyah.

"I ran a gang damn near the size of this one and I gained a lot of respect. I don't falter in my Judgement. I know when to fold. Fortunately, I've never had to because I'm just that fucking good. But you my dear obviously do not know when you should fold because if you did you wouldn't be questioning your superior."

"How dare you tell me!" Danielle hopped up from her seat enraged.

Damien slid Aaliyah off of his lap and into the chair as he stood in front of her. He glared down at the pale skinned woman.

"Sit your ass down. Don't you ever come at her again. Do you understand?" he growled.

Danielle gulped and sat.

Damien was not about to allow anyone to disrespect his woman.

"Hey, lets just calm down, guys." Lisette suggested.

"Does anyone else wanna question my judgement or Aaliyah's?" Damien asked ignoring Lisette.

Everyone shook their heads no.

"Good. Meeting adjourned. Let's go, Micio." Damien grabbed Aaliyah's hand helping her stand.

They walked hand in hand over to the door but before Damien could open it Aaliyah turned back to the conference table her eyes zooming in on Danielle.

"Danielle, the next time you question Damien or me, I'll put a bullet in between your eyes." She winked then turned back around grabbing Damien's hand, walking out of the conference room.