Chapter 3

A/n I'm going to make this chapter a little shorter and make the next a little longer I'm just really tried and i am moving in with my boyfriend so I'm really busy. Cya 

Y/n prov:

When we got to the hotel I could see a ton of people trying to get in the hotel and screaming loudly. 

"Avi whats going on?"

"They're called fans, also just ignore everything and everyone until we get inside." Avi answerd. 

When I went out of the car many of the girls were screaming at me. I was kinda scared they looked scary. Then Avi squeezed my hand and whispered, "Remember what I said." Then I girl yelled, "Avi has a girlfriend ATTACK HER!" I ran as fast as I could (which wasn't fast enough). Avi ran with me. We finally got inside. I sighed and said " Wow how do y'all put up with that?" "Well that has never happened before so I really don't know. They found out what hotel we were at thanks to Mitch." Avi said quite annoyed. 

 Avi lead me to his and Kevin's room which Kevin was in. Avi awkwardly told him I wasn't his girlfriend. There was a knock on the door and Avi said "Y/n hide I told Ester you weren't coming hehehe" I hid under the bed. It smelt like stinky men. Gross. "Hi guys 30 minutes till we leave, also how is Y/n?" That's when I popped out and said "I'm great! You?" She jumped back and started laughing. I went and gave her  a hug.

"I'm great, are you and Max a thing still?" She asked which made me really upset. Max was my ex he cheated on me and to make matters worth got engaged to my closest friend f/n. I already know he probably cheated on her.

"Um no Max cheated on me." I kinda Said sadly. "oh my gosh! I al soo sorry i aske- "Dont worry its fine! So want get some food?" I asked her. "Heck ya! Bye Avi bye Kevin" we ran out before they could say anything. I love Ester.

Sorry this is short but I promise to make it up to you. 

-Jade word count=366