zero

''Get out of my house you asshole and don't ever come near me again!''

-My mom to my dad.

''Give it to me! Faster! Yes!''

-My best friend to my boyfriend.

''I can already smell your lust for me, Ellie, so why don't you admit that you love me already?''

-Aidan Knight to me.

I heard these three sentences within one day and I felt like crying and then throwing up.

I felt like running to my mom, asking her to tell me everything's going to be alright.

I felt like slapping my boyfriend and tell him how much I loved him and that I would forgive him if he just kissed me and told me how much he needed me.

I felt like shouting at my best friend, telling her she was awful and hurt me in the worst way, but that I still loved her because she was my only true friend that was always there for me when I needed her.

And finally I felt like crying in front of Aidan Knight and explain him that I was in fact really sad that we weren't friends anymore.

But I didn't. 

Of course I didn't. Because Ellie Hepburn simply didn't do things like that.

I was known to be the tough and strong girl. I never showed my real emotions to anyone because emotions are what makes people weak. So I formed a huge wall around my heart, never letting my feelings come out and never letting anyone see them.

This method had worked for the 17 years I lived already, so why shouldn't it work now? 

And now clear the stage while I will wipe my tears away, grit my teeth and put the best fake smile on. 

***

Hi everyone! I wanted to start a story and I hope you enjoy! :)

Thank you so much for reading!