Chapter I

In a small village of Rawaad a scrawny boy is heaving huge logs in a cart. He drops the rope forcefully on the ground. He drops down like ropes pull him down to the ground and meet the chocolate colored soil. His pet fox crawls on his chest and licks his nose. His fur is as red as an apple and belly fur as white as the clouds. He has diamond eyes, with a coal colored nose. The scrawny boy picks up the little fox and places him on his shoulders he walks through the meadows of his farm till he reaches the gates, which weren't all that impressive. The gate itself was a couple of wood spicks covering the village that was no larger than 4 acres. The doors were just two wooden doors 6ft high and 2 yards wide. He walked along the dirt road passing a couple of wooden houses with thatched roofs. An old lady wearing a very comfortable dress, with a white apron on. She sits in a chair sewing new gloves for her husband who is the town local blacksmith.

"Good Afternoon Faner" she said,with such joy in her voice.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Alfen" he responds back with his fox over his shoulder.

He walks over to the Broner Alfen, the blacksmith. his skin was caramel brown with ink black hair, he had a mustache that looked like leaves of a tree.

"I was wondering if you could make a copy of this knife for me" he pulls out a leather handled iron knife that doesn't look at all too fancy.

"Well i could be able to duplicate it, but your going to have to haul my wood again to your father."

"Ugh i just sent a load to him already, there is a huge wooden cart waiting for him."

"Fine what you can do is fetch me a nice salmon over the river". He says rolling his r's like a ball. He grabs out two iron ingots and places them on his workbench and starts to work.

Faner walks all the way to the inn. Not so fancy either. Its just a fire in the middle, and tables set off to the side. He walks over to the restroom and looks in the mirror. His face is thin, he has dirt on his face from playing in the dirt, he has white skin, his eyes are pale blue, like the water in an arctic setting. His has dirt brown hair, his hair is straight but naturally curls at the ends. His lips are more or less the shade of his skin. He has a long neck, and his sleeves are rolled up all the way to his elbows. He was a yellowish white shirt thats untied to a v. And he has grass green pants rolled up to his knees with no shoes (this is because the customs of the Valley Humans is wearing no shoes, which is showing respect for the gods creation).  His fox wait by his feet  yearning to be petted. Faner strokes his head, he sticks his tongue out as a sign of enjoyment.

"Come on Fowler". Faner said picking him up and carrying him like a baby. Faner walks out the inn and walks out of the city through the gates walking in the direction where his family's' field is, but cuts through the grass and vegetable stalks and climbs up the tops of the hill guarding the village like a fortress. He oversees the flat green grass that stretches across the land like it's never ending. But softly in the distance he sees a giant city with huge towers and walls.

"See that, thats where we're goin" he said to his fox. Staring into the distance.