Improved Chapter Two:

Me and Ariana went upstairs after Drew and Stacks left. Drew was tall, dark-skinned, and laid back. Stacks on the other hand was brown-skinned, also tall, and tatted. We call him stacks because he stay wit money, but his real name is Kaleb. When me and Ari got to her room I went to my side of the closet and got out a white short-sleeve crop top, some turquoise high-waisted shorts, and some white/turquoise/orange Jordan's. Ari had on a red bandeau top, some black harem pants, and so black red bottoms. We called Drew and Stacks and told them that were about to head to the party, so we'll meet them there. When we got in the car my favorite song Ghetto was on, so you know I started clownin.

When we got to the party Drew and Stacks was also just pullin up. Ari and I walked over to them and hook our arms to them; I was hooked to Drew and she was hooked with Stacks. When we walked into Lincolns house and saw girls twerking everywhere, boys standing around on the walls, and a pool in the background. When I heard what song was playin I grabbed Drew and started slow dancing with him. ♪Either we smoke, we drink, or we break up After the song went off I got something to drink and walked off leaving Drew by himself. When I got outside to the actual block party I saw Ari spinning around in circles I guess looking for somebody. When she saw me she smiled, ran up to me, and pulled me in the middle of the street, so that I could dance with her.