Part 4

He also leans in for a kiss, the kiss was about 5 seconds long. Then he looks at me "I am sorry I crashed into that truck." He says. "Brandon, it's fine, I am just glad we both made it" I say smiling. The doctor came in, he said Brandon needed to rest, and that I could go home, but I stayed. I sat in the chair next to the bed while he slept. I thought about competition, what boy will Abby bring in? Brandon C? Nick D? Or will she just cancel it. I wonder until I hear Brandon mumble something I walk over to him "What Brandon?" I ask. "Brooke? A-a-are you my g-g-girlfriend? He asks half awake half asleep. "Yeah, I guess I am" i say smiling. I then walk into the hallway and do a little dance and squeal a little. Then I walk in. "Do you need anything?" I ask "Just you by my side" he says. It's about 6:00 PM I have to go to rehearsal. I sneak out and go to the studio, all the girls run to give me a hug. I notice Nick is there, I smile and say"hey nick!" he doesn't say anything he just hugs me. "I heard about the reck, I am glad your okay" He says. Abby walks in "Brooke?!" Glad you made it." she says. I smile an nod. "Can we work on the duet because I haven't danced with nick lately?" I say. "Of course!" she said Me and Nick do great, better then Brandon and I, practice ends. "Hey Brooke, I am going to the movies, want to come?" Nick says smiling. "Yes!!!" I tell him. "Alright" He says. I get my bag and laugh "Back to the hospital." I say smirking. "Hey Brooke, Nicee to have you back." He says. I go back to the hospital. "How was dance?" Brandon says. I shrug not telling him about Nick and I going to the movies. "it was fine" I say.

--------------------------

Hey guys! So sorry these are so short I have been on my iPhone. Comment rate and all that stuff please!!!!

Part 5 will be up soon!

-Aspen