ch 3

2 days passed and I got a call from Harry asking if I wanted to hang out. I said yes and at 3 we met up at in n out. We ordered and sat down.

"So do you just sing or do you have hinden talents." Harry asked and the way he smiled his cute dimples. Could I really be falling in love with him. Thats crazy he's harry styles he would never fall for a girl like me so I responded to his question by say.

"I have other talents but they'er not really hinden. Most people know."

"Well."

"Oh yea haha sorry. I dance and I play a little soccer but not really. I don't really have time to play but I would love to get back on the field."

"Then let's get you back on the field and we can make a bet."

"Oh your on styles. Hahaha." We finished our food and we walked back to my house. I thought my mom would be home but she wasn't. I let harry in and we sat on the couch and talk some more. Ever time he smiled I think I fell in love even more. How could this happen I was just a normal girl and he was this big superstar singer that ever girl was in love with him. After about any hour of talk he asked a questioned that shocked me by asking "Katie do you have a boyfriend?"

"No why do you ask?" Feeling my cheeks burning I didn't know what to do.

"no reason." He answered quickly and looked at the floor instead of in my eyes like he was before. We talked some more and agreed that tomorrow we would have our little soccer game. We walked me to my room and I sat on my bed and he was looking down at me. There was this light in his eyes. He sat down next to me. I looked at him as he looked into my eyes and leaned forward. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. He continued to get closer and before I knew it his warm lips touched mine and I didn't stop like my body told Me to I didn't listen. Instead I kissed back and before I knew it our lips parted and I looked into his eyes I was about to say something when he got up and ran out the door.

"Harry wait i." And that was it I didn't get to finish he was out the door. "Like you."