Blood.

Elsa's POV

I get up and sigh. School. Great. (Note the Sarcasm) I put on black skinny jeans a black shirt and black gloves and walk to my bathroom. I straighten my hair and put on a black beanie. (YASS beanies are life!!!!!!) I hear my aunt yelling to hurry up and I quickly put on my black lipstick. I put on my black eyeliner on my top lid and my waterline. I walk down stairs and put on black high heel converse boots(Idk if that's a thing but they sound super cute!). I go to walk out the door but my aunt stops me.

Auntie: woah woah woah. What's this?

She points at my black diamond stud in my nose.

Elsa: it's called a nose ring.

(Imagine Elsa's voice like really emotionless.)

Auntie: when did you get this?

Elsa:last night.

Auntie: without permission??

Elsa: yeah I'm leaving

Auntie: I'm not done talking to you

Elsa: oh but I am.

I walk out the door.

Auntie: your in big trouble when you get home missy!

Elsa: does it look like I care?

I roll my eyes and walk down the road. After a few minutes I hear running behind me.

Anna: wait...up!

I ignore her and walk quicker my heels clicking on the sidewalk. She catches up to me.

Anna: why didn't..... you wait?

She is panting and I still ignore her. She looks away disappointed I don't know why I'm not gonna all the sudden start talking to her. It's not like I don't want to I'm just protecting her.

Anna: right..

I sigh sadly and look at her. I very quietly mumble,

Elsa: I'm sorry Anna. You don't understand.

Anna: make me understand

Elsa: *mumbles* I can't. I'm a monster.

She looks at me confused. I notice she's not paying attention and she's about to run into a pole. I pull her out of the way and she smiles at me. I look away and run towards the school. Once I get there I see Jack and his group. Lucky me. (Note the sarcasm) I try to hide in the shadows like normal but he spots me.

Jack: hey look! it's the freak!

I ignore him and walk quicker to my locker. I go to open it but someone pushes me from behind slamming my face into the locker. Everyone gasps. No one has ever pushed me into a locker face first. At least not after what happened with Tooth. I turn slowly and see a pretty scared Punzie.

Punzie: I-I I'm So sorry! don't hurt me!

Elsa: *sighs* it's fine

She smiles and walks away. Jack then shoves me into the locker my head jamming against the locker. It was harder then normal and he noticed too. He looks at me with a mixed expression of scared, worried, sorry, and happy. I feel something wet on the back of my head and hear something drip. Me and Jack both look at the floor and see the red drop on the ground. Blood. He looks at me horrified at what he did. I touch the back of my head and look at my hand. It is covered in blood. Jack and I share a quick look and I faint.

___________________________

😱 *gasp*

Sorry/not sorry for my magical cliffy

-Evil Queen