Panic

Jack POV

Oh my god. What the hell. Did I actually do that? I glance down at her. Oh no she's loosing a lot of blood.

Jack: NORTH

He comes over and gasps. The rest of my group comes over and freaks out. Sandy faints. He isn't good with blood and he never liked us hurting Elsa. North clenches his fists and glares at me. Tooth kind of just smirks. Then I see Anna walk in. She glances at us surrounding Elsa's locker and she sighs.

Anna: can't you guys leave her alone for once? like get a life.

She walks over and tries to push through. North steps in front of her and shakes his head.

Anna: what?

North: I wouldn't...

She walks around his and sees Elsa. She screams.

Anna: OH MY GOD. ELSA! JACK WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO??!??!!

Jack: I-I-

Tooth: that's what she gets for being a freak.

My mouth drops open and I stare at tooth.

Jack: what the hell is your problem Tooth??

She turns to look at me but Anna punches her in the face and I hear a sickening crack. Tooth falls to the ground.

tooth: OW OW YOU BITCH WHAT THE HELL??

Anna: that's what you get. Someone get my sister to the hospital. NOW!

she storms off and I pick up Elsa. I run to my car and put her in.

Jack: it's alright. Your fine.

I drive as fast as I can to the hospital. I hope she's not dead.