Prologue

Long ago,there was a girl who is very weak and unhealthy but she is always alone,nobody will friend and play with her because she is weak.One day, she went outside to play then she stop while her face turned sad because no one will play with her until she played her toys alone while she heard a footstep coming from,someone came toward her."Hey! You weak girl!"bully boy said with loud voice "We don't want to play with you because you are so weak!!!"mean girl said while acting so mean,she got bullied.Next day,they always bullied her,"Stop! Right there!"a boy said with angry face then they laughed and don't believe him "Hahahaha!!! What a weird boy,Huh?!"bully boy said with grumpy face "Leave her alone!"a boy said "Ha! Are you trying to save her from us?"bully boy said with mad face ."Shut up!" boy said while thinking on his mind "Well,I will join a fight with you."boy said with serious face "Ooh! Good idea! Let's see who will win!"bully boy said with happy face.

"No! Don't fight, you're so young!"girl said with worry face."Don't worry about me."boy said while glaring at bully boy "Grrrrr!!!!!"bully boy started to fight while he raise his left side arm to punch to the boy then a boy watch out with his own eyes,bully boy finally punch to the boy's face while boy fell down to the ground "Hah! Who win this round?!"bully boy said with angry smile, a boy force to stand up then he glare at bully boy with creepy face while bully boy was shocked to see a boy's body had dark aura then he transformed to a demon.Bully boy,mean girl and one girl were shocked to see a boy's transformation he has two horn,long tails and dark sharp wings."D - demon?!"bully boy exclaimed with scared face while he point to a demon boy "You want me to kill you?"boy said with scary face and creepy voice "N - no?...Run!!!"bully boy screamed while running with mean girl away.A boy transformed back to human,he started to sigh, he looked at a girl sat on the ground then he came near to her "Are you okay?"boy said with calm voice "I'm fine thank you for saving me."girl said while acting so normal but she is not scared of him "Why are you not scare of me?"boy said very interesting "Ah? Well,I know a lot about demon so you are demon?"girl said very suprised "Uh? Yes?"boy answer her question "*Gasp!* Demon is real!!!!!! I can believe that!"girl said while believing him "Uh? Ok...?"boy said with confused "So,what's your name?"girl asked "Devon,you?"Devon introduced himself to her "I'm Ruby ,nice to meet you."Ruby introduced herself to him.

Until they played each other everyday, every week and became best friend.But one day,Ruby's family died from demons came,Ruby and her Aunt were ready to move to another house. Ruby went outside for awhile to meet Devon then she saw Devon was sitting on the ground with grass,"Hey,Devon!"Ruby said while waving at Devon "Hi,Ruby Devon said with a smile."I have something to tell you" Ruby said nervously "What?"Devon said with confused "I'm sorry! I'm going to move to another house with my Aunt..."Ruby exclaimed while crying front of him "W - why?!"Devon said while his eyes were almost crying with tears "Because my parents died from dangerous place" Ruby said while crying "I have something to give you" Devon said "What's is it?"Ruby said confused "Close your eyes Devon said to let her close her eyes,Ruby agreed then she started to close her eyes while Devon place the necklace on Ruby's neck "Open your eyes now Devon said while Ruby opened her eyes "Huh? Where is it???"Ruby totally confused "Look at yourself" Devon said,Ruby saw the necklace in her neck "This is necklace?..."Ruby guessed "Yeah,so that we will promise to meet each other in our next life" Devon said with serious face "Oh, I promise to wear this everyday...Thank you so I have to leave now cause my Aunt is waiting Ruby said while wiping her tears from her eyes "Okay,don't forget...Bye!"Devon said while waving at Ruby "Bye! Devon!" Ruby said then started to leaving while waving at Devon.

"I promise to meet each other in our next life....."

12 years ago