Chapter 2 (Alfie)

ZOES POV :-@

I replied saying ''Hey, Im Zoe'' And gave a slight smirk of joy to meet him. I was thinking i had made a new best friend . :)

A few years went by and since then me and alfie had been un seperable O.o we went to the coffee joint, rollerbllading, ice skating, beach, midnight beach walks and all the time we slept over at eachothers houses. I know It was a little sudden but we knew we were best friends forever. 

I picked up my mac, just to read some tweets. I had gotten a tweet from Alfie Saying- @pointlessblog - @zozeebo your the best friend someone could ask for i love you (as a friend) sooooo much x -alfie. I had felt a bit sad at this because i thought i was starting to like alfie more than a friend. It seems unlikely but i do.

ALFIES POV :-@

I sent a tweet to twitter saying how much i liked zoe as a friend. But coming to think of it i have been flirting, teasing, hugging and kissing her forehead. This girl will have me finished by the time im 30! 

I think im starting to like zoe more than a friend. I mean she is amazing. I think i'll invite her over and then let her stay the night in my room because its a double bed. So i pulled out my iphone and texted zoe - Hey Zoe x Alfie Here Just Wondering If You Wanna Go To The Coffee Joint Today And Then My House So You Could Maybe Stay Over? 

Love Alfie

x

That Wasnt Too Much Was It?