Chapter 1 - High School

ZOES POV :-@

I woke up fresh as the morning birds chirped at my window :). Yeah right i woke up stressed with nothing but clacking at my window from the branches outside, oh the wonders of nature. It was the first day of high school and since i had anxiety it made it harder for me to not panic every single fricken day!

I was not looking forward till school mostly because i dont know anyone :/ You see i usually go to an all girls school but this was completely different because wait for it.... THERE WOULD BE BOYS!!! I was kind of happy because i would actually meet a boy ( The only boys i know are my brother dad and cousins. like WTF! ) But i knew my one true friend was going there her name is Louise some of you may know her as sprinkle of glitter. She's my bestest ever chummy I love her so damn much. Like the other day she tweeted when she was at my house saying - @sprinkleofglitter - @Zozeebo Your The Bestest EVER Chummy I Love You SOOOOOOOOO Much :)  I replied with saying - @Zozeebo- I Love You So Much oxoxoxoxoxoxox  She Literally Rocks :)

As I Walked Up The Avenue I Saw Nobody Not Even Louise Which Totally Sucked -.- I Was Late :( I Walked Into My First Class And Saw Everyone Look At Me. I saw louise she totally found a new friend they were in the back chatting and giggling because knowing me i forgot to do my flaming hair i whispered under my breath saying ''shit'' and aoligized to the teacher for being late :) I then realised the only seat free was beside a guy.

I walked u to him and said ''Is This Seat Taken?'' He Smiled And Answered ''No, Feel Free To Sit Down, My Name Is Alfie. Whats Yours?''