"Sorry, Ubercorn," I said sadly, bowing my head down in shame.

"It's okay," Said Ubercorn, "it's still your first time. But I'm afraid for now, you've ruined my trust in you, Lars. Next time, I'll get someone to watch over you."

"Like us, for instance," Said Lily.

"Why didn't you get us?" Asked Tim.

"Remember? Because you had a gymnastics test. And Lily crashed last week, so she couldn't help."

"Oi!" She shouted.

*The next morning *

Ubercorn was making breakfast in the kitchen. But the news that we ruined his trust was heavy on my entire body. I somehow had to tell the situation to the others.

*A few minutes later *

Kyan, Foz, Xuli and I arranged to meet in the living room (where we usually hung out). I sat on a chair. Kyan and Foz shared a sofa, while Xuli lay on another couch, wrapped up in a blanket; she was still kinda paleish. I started to speak.

"Okay everyone," I said, "I have to something to tell you. Yesterday ended in chaos, as I got pushed by the Vroomster sixteen feet across the Launch Pad, and that knocked me out. Then Lily scolded it."

"Lily did what?!" Croaked Xuli, sitting up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Said Kyan, laying her back down, "the doctor told you to rest, right?"

"Yeah," she replied, "But...Lily gave the Vroomster a spank!"

"Don't worry, Xuli," Said Kyan, "Lars said that Lily had to fix the situation. After all, she was still pretty cranky from the crash last week. She said, I think: 'No buts, Vroomster, or I'll crash you on purpose. So zip it!' Right, Lars?"

"Yep," I Said,  "And Xuli, don't freak out. The Vroomster needed it, and don't scold Lily, okay?"

"Fine," she croaked. 

"Plus," I added,"I have to tell you guys this:

"Ubercorn was upset I didn't call him every time we went to the Hospital, he told me to call him if anything happened. But I took things seriously and did it myself, and I ended up doing things wrong. Xuli's pneumonia isn't better yet-"

"Actually, Lars," Said Foz, "according to medical research, pneumonia doesn't go away in a day and night, it takes days. Especially if the patient was working a lot, like Xuli. So it's not your fault."

"Thanks, Foz, but, your arm, broken, and me not knowing that you can't trust Kyan while you're playing trust falls."

"Hey!" Said Kyan.

Just then, Lily came in, hobbling on her crutches, and gave Xuli a glass of water.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I ruined Ubercorn's trust in us," I said sadly.

"It's okay, Lars," she reassured me, "It's only your first time."

"But, Lily, how old am I?"

"Nineteen,"

"And how old are you?"

"Seven and a half,"

"And Ubercorn trusts you for looking after us."

"As long as he's around to watch me do it."

"But you still have his trust, and you're a child! While I'm eleven and a half years older than you, and I don't have it!"

"Maybe, the next time he leaves you alone, I can ask my sisters to convince him to let you take it."

"*sighs* Thanks, Lily."

"Aucun probleme," (No problem in French)

I sighed again.

"Don't worry, Lars, we'll help you out," said Kyan.

"When I get better, that is," said Xuli.

Lily giggled, "Now back to bed, Xuli. It's time to get back to sleep."

As Xuli trudged away with a hobbling Lily, me and the others went to the kitchen for a snack.

But when is Ubercorn going to leave us alone next time?

Me: You'll see, Lars.

Lars: But Skye, the news is irritating!

Me: As irritating s the Vroomster?

Lars: Yes! Just gimme my trust back!

Me: I'm the author, Lars, I can do what I want.

Vroomster: Did you just call me 'irritating'?!

Me: Yes, get used to it Vroom-Vroom. 

Lars: *Falls on the floor laughing*

Me: Take that, Vroomster.

Why Ubercorn Never Trusts the Go Jetters to be Home Aloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें