5

I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast smoothies. I wanted this. Deep down I really did but i wanted it on my terms. I didn't want to feel like a hostage in love with my keeper. I made smoothies and left his on the counter and went to fix my hair. I could feel him staring at me in the hallway through the bedroom door. I know he wanted this too. It was mutual, however, I had a home. I had a life other than Gotham. He would love it out there if he gave it a chance but this is his whole life and it's just not mine anymore.

I heard him getting up and walking through his doorway. I kicked the bathroom door open to see him from where I stood at the sink. "Kate. I missed you." He said, gruff morning good pulling at his words. "I can't Vic." I shook my head almost tearing up. My mind fist fighting my heart. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my torso, both of us staring in the mirror.

"You don't understand.." he said putting his mouth closer to my ear. "I really missed you." His voice got significantly deeper and I turned around to face his bare chest. "Don't." I said in almost a warning. I knew what he was trying to do, and he knew if he kept it up I would fall for it. I'm surprised I was being this strong. Going this long without him, seeing him like this, him pushing me like this. "What are you gonna do? Stop me?" He asked as I walked back into the bedroom. I turned around and he was leaning in the doorway biting his lip. That's it. There weren't any rules, he didn't want to stop here, fine.

•strong content warning•

I turned around. "You can tease me, but don't touch me." I said. He nodded and now it was my turn to tease him. I pulled at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up slightly. "Wait.." he said I pulled it over my head and threw it on the floor, then I slipped out of my shorts. A black bralette and panties were all that were left and you would have thought he was about to lose it. I walked up to him, careful to avoid any skin contact. "Hey Mr. Zsasz." He groaned, looking down at me. "What?" He said through gritted teeth. "Touch me." I whispered.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I screamed as I landed and he was in front of me before I could move. I was pinned down and he was on top of me. "You think it's fun to play these games?" He cooed. I didn't respond, just bucked my hips upward. He threw his head back a bit. He moved his hand down, adjusting some things and looked back at me. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded rapidly and he didn't hesitate. It was quick, and new after so long. I let out a yelp but it didn't stop him. He had no resistance just going and going. "Vic!" I yelled and he stopped and looked me deep in the eyes. "You know what to call me." I gulped as he pulled away. "Please, mr. Zsasz." He smiled and went wild. By the end we were both a mess and he laid next to me in bed. "I thought you said we weren't doing this." I rolled my eyes, "I guess you convinced me otherwise."