Chapter 15: Packing/Filler

Miranda's pov

After Louis informed me we were going to Jamaica I started to pack. I had to hurry because we were leaving tomorrow. I got to my room after smacking Louis in the back of the head and started to pack. I made a checklist after checking and seeing how long we were staying. Turns out we are staying for 4 weeks. Any ways I made my checklist and started to go over it.

High waisted and regular jeans ✔
High waisted and regular shorts✔
Spandex✔
Tank tops✔
Crop tops✔
Dresses✔
Leggings✔
Shorts sleeved tops✔
Bras ✔
Underwear ✔
Socks✔
After I got everything I got out another suitcase and started packing some shoes.
I got my flip flops, sandals, tennis shoes, high heels, and some high heeled boots.

Since my shoes didn't take up to much space I got my travel makeup bag and started putting stuff in there. I put in eyeliner liquid and pencil, black, white, gray, purple, and natural pallets, blush, foundation, concealer, and assorted lip stuff. I put the bag in the corner of it and started packing toiletries. I got some shampoo and conditioner travel bottles. I packed like ten of each. Some body wash, lotion, shaving cream, razors, feminine wash, pads and tampons, and a loofa, deodorant, and perfume. I zipped everything up and placed it by the front door, then went to bed.

Next morning we were off to Jamaica.