Chapter 22: Oh No...

A/N This is after Miranda and Louis got back from their trip
Louis's Point of View
Flashback 
               "Leave a pre-party to go-"
I answered my phone.
"Hello?"
"May I speak to a Mr. Louis Tomilson?"
"This is he..?" I replied.
"You were the most recently called on the phone of a Mr. Zayn Malik. He and his sister, Ms. Doniya Malik got into a car accident. I'm unable to release any more information until you're here. They are currently at St. Mary's hospital."
"I'll be there soon."

Flashback Over

Louis' POV

          "Miranda! Zayn and his sister got into a car wreck!"
My stomach dropped when the nurse told me. I couldn't believe it. She couldn't release anymore information, therefor we had to go immediately.
"Get in the car!" She yelled, sprinting past me. Well then.
I got in the car, and we quickly drove to the hospital. When we arrived, we ran up to the front desk.
     "I'm Louis Tomilson, this is my sister, Miranda. You just called me on behalf of Zayn and Doniya Malik?" I said to the receptionist, my voice coming out breathlessly.
    "Yes, Zayn is in room 223, you can visit him, but I'm afraid you cannot yet visit Doniya. She's in critical condition." She replied sympathetically. Oh, God. 
     We went to Zayn's room. When we got there, Miranda flung her arms around Zayn's neck and started crying. "Woah." Zayn mumbled, and hugged her back.
"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm alright. Babe, really. It's alright. I'm okay." Zayn murmured to her, trying to console her. Wait a minute. 
"Babe? What did I miss?" I said in an accusing voice.
"Oh." Miranda shot up, and looked at me with a sheepish smile. "We've kinda been dating since we got back from vacation."
I glared at them. "Why didn't you guys tell me?" I asked accusingly.
"We didn't know how to tell you.."
Just then, a doctor came in.
"Mr. Malik, I'm sorry to tell you, but your sister didn't make it."
My heart dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N So Doniya died. I'm sorry. I'm really uncreative, and I wrote this slightly over the course of like forever. But, I'm back! Hopefully, I'll be able to update more. At least once a week. Anyways. vote and comment please! Bye!