Idk #2

"Mouse, are you done?" Gajeel asked.

"Yep." I replied, I got up off my chair and took all our dishes to the kitchen, I put Erza's left over pancakes in the fridge so she can have them later, "Alright, Gajeel go put on a shirt so we can go to the guild." I demanded while I walked back to the dining table, he did as I said and got changed. He finally got out of my room and stood behind me, I checked the time and it was..... 9:58! "Gajeel! We got to go now!" I stated, he was walking to the door before I grabbed his arm, "not there, she is probably already in the hall!"

"Fuck that I'm going!" He replied irritated, marching to the door. (Like I said in the last book, swearing so if your sensitive to that or don't like it, I am sorry. But you should have known.)

"No, you're not, Erza and I will get kick out."

"Then how?"

"With my back door." I replied, I dragged him to my room and opened the window, "age before beauty." I was suddenly picked up by his muscular arms' bridal style then he jumped onto the windowsill and down into a bush, we crawled out of the bush and dusted ourselves off. I looked at Gajeel with a smile before saying "you didn't have to carry me."

"You got a victory, I got a victory. It's a win, win." He replied, I pondered on what his victory could be while we walked towards the guild. We opened the doors' and was greeted by a flying table, it was about to hit me but I was saved by my boyfriend, Gajeel caught it with ease with only one hand and threw it aside, then Gajeel and I saw the guilty party.

"Salamander and Ice boy!" Gajeel yelled, "go fight somewhere else!"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Natsu yelled like a kid, Gajeel walked up to him, death written on his face.

"What did you say? Salamander?" Gajeel asked about to strangle Natsu, I saw Gray slipping away from the scene. I requiped into my flight armour and caught him by his necklace.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Away...." Gray replied.

"Not today." I stated then pushed him next to Natsu, then all of them started to fight... I thought Gajeel was going to just threaten them like Erza usually does, speaking of Erza she just walked into the guild walking past the boys' fighting without even saying a word. Something is definitely wrong... she walked to the bar next to Mirajane thankfully not to get a drink, that is a mess in itself... I sat next to her asking what is wrong and she replied with a "Nothing is wrong."

"Erza truth now." I said looking at her in the eyes'.

"I am fine." She replied.

"Is it about Jellal..." I whispered, Mirajane was at the other end of the bar so she couldn't hear us, "I know how you felt about him when we were kids, and you can't deny it because he gave you your frickin' name!"

"I just need to get my mind off of him, I will be fine..."

"If you say so..." I got off my chair and headed to the quest board, one stood out from all the rest.

Blue Pegasus:
Hey.... um you, we need your help with our restaurant,
guild members have been calling in sick, since we are now partnered guilds'
we were thinking you could do us a favour.

Important information:
Must be a female guild member, or Gray Fullbuster
In Clover Town
Someone who is willing to wear a maid outfit.
(if Gray, wear anything... until habit kicks in)
Will be for 3 days' we will give you a room in the guild.

Reward:
200,000 jewel

Well I guess, I could help them out...

"What are you doing mouse?" Gajeel asked from behind me.

"Looking for a job." I replied.

"In Magnolia?"

"No, in Clover town."

"Then I'm coming with."

"I will be fine."

"I'm not asking, mouse."

"Ooooooo Gajeel doesn't want to leave his giiiiiirlfriend." Happy teased from around the corner, Gajeel responded by turning his finger into a spade and shooting one near Happy, he screeched and ran to Natsu.

"Trust me Gajeel, I can handle it and you still need to heal." I stated.

"What ever mouse, but you ARE taking Panther Lily with you." He replied.

"Okay, Okay, fine if it will make you happy." I walked to the bar and told Mirajane that Panther Lily and I will be taking the job, wait a minute... once Mirajane was finished I walked to Gajeel and asked, "Where is Panther Lily anyway?"

"Last I saw him was at my house."

"Strange, he would normally be at the guild by now..." I stated, "Gajeel mind if I go and check your house?"

"Yeah, sure whatever..." he replied then handed me the paper with his address on it.

:Time Skip:

"Panther Lily." I called outside the door, I got no reply so I called out again, "Panther Lily!" I started to hear footsteps come closer to the door, they got louder and louder until they stopped. The door creaked open, only revealing a small part of the apartment, I looked down to be greeted by the black exceed.

"Hello, y/n." He started, "May I ask, why are you here?"

"Well, I wanted to go on a job and Gajeel said he will come too since it is in Clover Town, but I said no and that he has to rest so he signed you up for the job instead." I replied.

"Very well, I will be out in 1 second." Once he finally came out, we head back to Erza and I's apartment to get my motorcycle.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Proceed."

"Why weren't you at the guild this morning?"

"I was.... doing some personal research..."

"About what?"

"About personal stuff." I had a feeling he didn't want to talk about it anymore so I dropped the subject, we arrived at the apartment, got my motorcycle and were off to Clover Town.

That is done hope you liked it, I love Ya and cya in the next one.