I immediately saw him curled up on his bed. When I opened the door, he looked at me with a scowl on his face.

I had never seen him look quite like that before.

"Do you want to tell me what the fuck happened?" I asked, raising my voice. I came further into the room.

He glared at me, snarling a little bit.

"Fuck you," he said very quietly.

"What happened to the clothes, Clay?" I was trying to remain as calm as possible, but I was about to reach a breaking point.

He sat up on the bed, looking like he was going to start growling like a wild animal.

There was a part of me that told me I should handle this differently, but I was letting a more prominent side of myself get mad.

"Fuck you!" He said louder.

I growled this time, getting on the bed while he tried to scramble away from me.

I grabbed his legs and pulled him towards me while he thrashed around and made terrifying sounds.

I put him over my lap and pulled down his pants quickly before laying a hard slap on his asscheek.

He snarled but stopped trying to get away from me.

I landed around slap on his ass, harder than the first.

"You completely destroyed my clothes," I told him with a growl.

He clutched the blankets, shaking as if he was trying to control himself.

I laid at least ten more slaps on his asscheeks.

His ass was completely red and I felt his erection pressing against my leg.

I spanked him again and this time he leaned into it, raising his ass in the air to meet my hand.

He let out a quiet moan.

I slapped him again, as hard as I could. He moaned louder.

He reached back, grabbing my groin to feel my own erection.

"Fuck me, you piece of shit," he said with animosity clear in his tone.

I growled again, pushing him off me and further up the bed.

He was on all fours, his pants around his knees. I kneeled behind him and pressed a finger into him, not going slow.

With my finger inside his ass, I asked, "Is this what you want?" He only nodded, beginning to breath heavy.

I knew I should stop, but I needed a way to let all this anger out.

I saw that Clay had brought a bottle of lube I had under the counter in the bathroom into the room. It was sitting on the nightstand as if he had been waiting for this for a long time.

I removed my finger from him to grab the lube and he snarled.

"Just hurry the fuck up!"

I grabbed the lube and then wrapped a hand around the back his neck.

"Shut up," I commanded him. He whined, lowering his front half onto the bed so his ass raised higher.

I took my hand away to open the bottle of lube.

I rubbed some onto his hole and coated my fingers. He was tight but I shoved two fingers into him, already knowing he didn't want me to be gentle.

"I said hurry the fuck up," he said, slower and quieter but still just as angry.