Chapter 5(lemon)

A/N: I decided that you will be called Myrkur of Darkness. Myrkur means darkness in Icelandic. I thought it sounded cool. Let me know if you figure out a better adventurer name. Though you will still be in a group with Nabe called Darkness.

Lady: Yes, of course. You shall henceforth be called Myrkur of Darkness. Copper rank.

Y/N: Alright. Thank you.

Timeskip to the Inn.

We found an inn to stay at. It has a bar at the front, so we approach the man that's polishing a glass. Everyone is staring at us.

Y/N: Hello there, I'd like to purchase a room, please. Though I'm new in town, how many nights will this get me?

You place a silver piece on the counter.

The barkeep glances at the coin.

Barkeep: 1 night.

You notice that he is lying.

Y/N: Don't lie to me.

You release a little bit of your aura, which makes him go pale.

Barkeep: Thr-Three nights sir. Upstairs, in the back.

Y/N: Thank you for being honest.

You turn to walk upstairs when an adventurers foot gets placed in your path. You look at the adventurer and notice he's a silver level. You snort and keep walking, bumping his foot. The guy stands up in front of you.

Guy: Hey hey, that hurt, I have adventures to go on. Hey, maybe your friend here can kiss it and make it better.

The guy says, looking at Nabe. This makes you a little angry. And no one would like you when you're angry. You grab the guy by his shirt and lift him up with one arm. Making his buddies stand up in surprise. You punch the guy in his nuts, then throw him behind you. You hear a resounding crash. Good.

One of the guys draws a knife and stabs at you. You catch the blade mid-air and snap it with two fingers. then use the tip you broke off and throw it into his foot, then roundhouse kick him into his buddy, making them both fall to the ground. There is one more that was at the table.

Y/N: Do you want to get your ass handed to you as well or-

You get cut off as an ear piercing scream is heard from where you threw the guy. A cute red-headed adventurer woman storms up to you.

Red-Head: Hey hey hey! Do you know what you just did!

Y/N: Kicked ass?

Red-Head: Yes... But you also broke my potion! I paid a lot for that potion! I quit drinking! I skipped meals! You better replace it!

You get an idea. 

Y/N: Fine.

You grab a potion from a pocket on your suit of armor and secretly imbue it with magic, the same kind that you used in the village a while ago.

She takes it from your hand and looks at its blood red color suspiciously.

Red-head: Good enough I guess.

She takes the cap off and takes a sip, sealing her fate.

Red-head: Not bad.

You use some magic and make her a slave.

You put a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: *Whispers* Follow us into our room but act like we just politely asked. Don't call me master or lord until I say so. When I'm done talking to you, say "Okay, sure," and follow us.